PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Neighborhood Jim (Cosmo)

Second Hand Pat
02-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Have an old timer moving into the neighborhood, welcome Jim and very nice to have you here. This is the fastest build yet. Hope you enjoy and holler if you do not find something to your liking. :D:D
Pat

Cosmo
02-24-2016, 10:44 AM
Have an old timer moving into the neighborhood, welcome Jim and very nice to have you here. This is the fastest build yet. Hope you enjoy and holler if you do not find something to your liking. :D:D
Pat

Well thank you for the warm welcome Pat, makes things feel more like home than they already felt like home :)

Akili
02-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Congrats times two Jim, first on your way to an emmy and next new digs.

Keith Perkins
02-24-2016, 12:04 PM
Huge house, best location overlooking the lake, I should have known there was an actor moving into the neighborhood. Oh well, as long as I get invited to at least one party, welcome I guess.

Cosmo
02-24-2016, 05:37 PM
Huge house, best location overlooking the lake, I should have known there was an actor moving into the neighborhood. Oh well, as long as I get invited to at least one party, welcome I guess.

How'd you know about the house? lol besides, we're almost 3 miles from the lake :p Soon as I ink a multi million dollar contract with a studio everyone's invited over:bandana: Just don't go out and buy your party cloths just yet lol