PDA

View Full Version : FS Taking a break from the Hobby Sale - Stouffville Ont, Canada

dragon1974
04-18-2016, 09:10 PM
Due to my kids taking up all my time I'm going to put up my remaining 2 group for sale. Don't worry guys I'll still be around and I'll come back when the kids are older :) :p
Below is the pricing for the groups

Stendker Silver PB Group (All above 5") - 5 @ $150 each (Only willing to sell as a group). This group has 2 males that I can see but none are proven as I don't have the time to prep them and next month they well be a year with me.

Wild Green/Wattley mix - (All above 5") - 8 in all. Will sell them in 2 groups of 4 @ 140 each

And last but not least 1 Cuipeua F2 (above 4") - $100

Please no low ballers, they are very healthy and I've taken the time to grow these guys out properly with 2 - 3 day WCing and feeding my beefheart mix and FDBW. Please message with your # and I'll text you images or you can go to my threads and you'll see my grow out with loads of pics.

Phillydubs
04-18-2016, 10:13 PM
Any uodated pics or video? Location?

dragon1974
04-18-2016, 10:16 PM
Most recently is under my threads, I'm in Canada

Altum Nut
04-18-2016, 10:41 PM
Sorry again Dragon but kids grow fast so before you know it will be time to set-up again.
I do however have to mention...pics or video is required as per SD rules for sales threads.
If you have any issues posting give us a shout.
You may want to mention prices are in Canadian and will benefit any possible US interest.

...Ralph

rickztahone
04-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Dragon, one more warning before the thread gets pulled. Please provide pictures as per the forum rules. Thank you for your consideration.