PDA

View Full Version : 8 Uatuma blues are scheduled for delivery

William1
04-23-2016, 10:03 PM
First week of May, about nine or ten days. So cool, so excited. I'll post a tank build just for fun. Thanks guys for the direction. Wish me luck! Cheers!, BK

zchauvin
04-24-2016, 11:01 AM
Awesome. Can't wait to see it! What size are the fish? Will you be doing a biotope or no?

Akili
04-24-2016, 11:22 AM
Congrats and Good LucK ................. looking forward to the updates from arrival to tank and beyond!!!

William1
04-24-2016, 01:34 PM
I ordered the mediums. John said they are 3-4" fish. So I'm skipping the 29 gallon step and putting them straight into my 56. Tank is set up and running the filter. When the water is warm I will set up the plants and post some pics on the build. It is going to be a simple setup. I like my plan and I'm glad I followed the advice from you guys. Anytime you have the chance to be creative, it is a blessing. All the more when you have the opportunity to care for some beautiful fish. I'm pretty psyched.

zchauvin
04-24-2016, 01:39 PM
I ordered the mediums. John said they are 3-4" fish. So I'm skipping the 29 gallon step and putting them straight into my 56. Tank is set up and running the filter. When the water is warm I will set up the plants and post some pics on the build. It is going to be a simple setup. I like my plan and I'm glad I followed the advice from you guys. Anytime you have the chance to be creative, it is a blessing. All the more when you have the opportunity to care for some beautiful fish. I'm pretty psyched.

Planning to try and grow them out larger?