PDA

View Full Version : NADA show in Chicago

Cosmo
06-10-2016, 01:57 PM
As luck would have it, I am having cataract surgery on July 7th :( Depending on how I heal and how good the pain pills he gives me are I may be able to make the last couple of days :( Talk about bad timing :(

yogi
06-10-2016, 02:41 PM
That is bad timing, but it looks like the answer is in your signature.

John_Nicholson
06-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Damn I hope you can make it for at least part of it.

-john

Altum Nut
06-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Sorry to hear about the surgery but hope all goes well and your able to drop by Nada sometime during the weekend.

...Ralph

Keith Perkins
06-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Hopefully your feeling well enough to come Saturday if not the day after the procedure. I'm sure they have stuff at the hotel to wash down those pills that would help with the pain too. :)

It should be a pretty simple thing to have done, but good luck none the less.

korbi_doc
06-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Hey Jim, sorry to read that you have to have surgery, but of all the testing, surgeries, & treatments I've had, the cataract surgery was the simplest & easiest to endure...couple days & you'll be fine as long as no complications which are not common...so hopefully we'll see you there, & good luck.

Dottie

Ardan
06-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Good luck Jim!
Hope to see you there, but take care of yourself first.

Ardan

Discus_KC
06-11-2016, 03:54 PM
As luck would have it, I am having cataract surgery on July 7th :( Depending on how I heal and how good the pain pills he gives me are I may be able to make the last couple of days :( Talk about bad timing :(

One of us can drive!!

Cosmo
06-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Thanks everyone - kind of a pisser cause last year I spent a bunch on Lasik, and now the cataracts are screwing up my sight so more $$ :( I think combining Keith's and Jack's responses provide hope for one or both of the last two days :)

never realized my sig was actually so true to life :p