PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Robot Cleaner MOAI

NeonTetra
09-03-2016, 02:01 PM
http://www.moaidevices.com/
I found this on the internet, take a look, some of you might like it :)
Taking aquarium care to a whole new level!
:bounce2:

MD.David
09-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Not available yet, it's a test market ads, I doubt it will ever be really available for sale.

Larry Bugg
09-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Looks like a waste of money to me. Takes a couple of seconds to wipe down the glass by hand.

Ryan
09-06-2016, 03:51 AM
After wiping down 12 tanks a day, every day, for the past two weeks while battling the flu, I'd gladly take several. haha

Or you can get some little Ancistrus plecos. ;)

Larry Bugg
09-06-2016, 06:57 AM
At $300 each that would be $3600 to wipe down the tanks, lol. I'll keep using a paper towel, lol.

NeonTetra
09-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Looks like a waste of money to me. Takes a couple of seconds to wipe down the glass by hand.

You have a valid point Larry ;), but what called my attention here it is not the product itself, first will cost $300 but in more years to come it will cost less and probably will measure some parameters, also the filming option by wifi in my opinion it is a good feature, you can check your fish if you are not at home.
What amazed me about this news is that people in a no far future will have better tools to care their fish :D
Maybe a waste of money today but not tomorrow

After wiping down 12 tanks a day, every day, for the past two weeks while battling the flu, I'd gladly take several. haha

Or you can get some little Ancistrus plecos. ;)

Hahahaha

I would bet that the chinese will copy this and will cost $20 bucks, how much does it cost a pleco ;)