PDA

View Full Version : Welcome aboard Doug and Lynda of Golden State Discus!

brewmaster15
10-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Hi all,
Big news here tonight as we welcome a new sponsor to the forum. Doug and Lynda Warner of Golden State Discus have joined the SimplyDiscus Family and with them bring to the forum a great new supplier, NA Discus Farms. Doug and Lynda have been in the Aquarium industry for 25 years and are the owners of a very well known and established retail aquarium business, http://www.aqualifeaquarium.com/

Their Discus Website/online store is GoldenStateDiscus.com (https://goldenstatediscus.com/) and you can read more about their supplier, NA Discus here.. (https://goldenstatediscus.com/na-discus/)...

From their website Bios...

Golden State Discus

Golden State Discus has always been a family affair driven by a deep love for the aquarium hobby. From a young age the founder, Doug Warner has always had a passion for fish keeping with a special interest in Discus. After working full time for many years in other industries, Doug made a decision along side his wife Lynda to embrace his passion and go into business in the aquarium trade and in 1990 opened Aqua Life Aquarium. Aqua Life Aquarium has since then become a major player in the aquarium hobby industry in the Sacramento and Northern California area providing specialty fresh and saltwater livestock, equipment, and aquarium and pond services.
With Aqua Life Aquarium doing well and in good hands, Doug and Lynda decided once again to go back their roots and start a new venture in what truly interested Doug in the hobby when he was a child, Discus.
After purchasing Discus from many sources and countries worldwide, it became apparent to Doug that he needed to find a quality supplier for his discus operation. One that embraced quality and the same high standards as he did and could deliver a consistent healthy product on time. After a couple unsuccessful attempts from other companies, Doug received a call from Chris at Na Discus of Malaysia, a company he had wanted to do business with for a long time. That was an incredible day!
Currently Golden State Discus is one of the only companies in the United States to be able to offer these incredible discus.

I'm really happy to have them join us and hope you will all join me in wishing them great success here at SimplyDiscus and in our Facebook group.

Welcome to the Forum Doug and Lynda! I look forward to seeing many beautiful Discus from NA Discus Farms here!:)

Best always,
al

Altum Nut
10-18-2016, 07:29 PM
A warm welcome to Simply Discus Doug and Lynda of Golden State Discus and to the extended list of sponsors.
Exceptional website and quality Discus.

...Ralph

Second Hand Pat
10-18-2016, 08:00 PM
Welcome to SimplyDiscus family of sponsors Doug and Linda. :) Looking forward to working with you and seeing what you bring in. :D
Pat

Discus-n00b
10-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Welcome Doug and Lynda, looking forward to see what you bring in to the members here on Simply!

scrappinjaime
10-18-2016, 08:53 PM
Welcome!

nc0gnet0
10-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Welcome!

-Rick

warblad79
10-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Welcome! to SD

Allwin
10-18-2016, 09:20 PM
Welcome Doug and Lynda...

-Allwin

Disgirl
10-18-2016, 09:58 PM
Welcome to Simply Discus Doug and Lynda!
Barb

rickztahone
10-19-2016, 12:04 AM
Welcome to the crew Doug and Lynda! Great looking website. Im in sunny cali as well. SoCal however.

Love the clowns

Discus Junkie
10-19-2016, 12:49 AM
Awesome Welcome to Simply. Ivve been checking out your posts on Facebook and saw your stock, its very nice I might add.

jmf3460
10-19-2016, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the forum Doug and Lynda!! Your will find the people here are awesome! You have a very well thought out website and the picture quality is superb. Those albino pearl diamonds look great!

AngryBird
10-19-2016, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the forum Doug and Lynda!!

nemo24
10-19-2016, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see your next shipment lists/prices/pictures :)

CliffsDiscus
10-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Welcome, are these Discus going to be available at your store anytime?

Cliff

Phillydubs
10-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Welcome welcome !! Wish I knew about this a few weeks ago when I was in Sam Fran!!

Akili
10-19-2016, 03:20 PM
Welcome to SimplyDiscus

Ardan
10-19-2016, 06:00 PM
Welcome Doug and Lynda!

Ardan

Filip
10-19-2016, 06:51 PM
Welcome to Simply discus Doug and Linda . I hope that you will have great cooperation and time well spent here with us.

alcastro
10-20-2016, 01:36 AM
Congrats Doug Lynda.

Golden State Discus
10-20-2016, 11:21 PM
A warm welcome to Simply Discus Doug and Lynda of Golden State Discus and to the extended list of sponsors.
Exceptional website and quality Discus.

...Ralph

Thank you Ralph! We are very excited to be a part of Simply Discus

Golden State Discus
10-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Welcome to SimplyDiscus family of sponsors Doug and Linda. :) Looking forward to working with you and seeing what you bring in. :D
Pat

Thank you Pat! We are looking forward to getting to know everyone too!

Golden State Discus
10-20-2016, 11:25 PM
Welcome Doug and Lynda, looking forward to see what you bring in to the members here on Simply!

Thank you! Na Discus is a incredible breeder and company. Looking forward to introducing them to Everyone

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:01 AM
Congrats Doug Lynda.

Thank you Al, we are excited to be part of the group!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:04 AM
Welcome to Simply discus Doug and Linda . I hope that you will have great cooperation and time well spent here with us.

Thank you Filip, everyone seems so welcoming. We really appreciate it!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Welcome Doug and Lynda!

Ardan

Thank you for the welcome!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:06 AM
Welcome to SimplyDiscus

We are so happy to be here!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:07 AM
Welcome welcome !! Wish I knew about this a few weeks ago when I was in Sam Fran!!

Well next time please come see us! We are only 100 miles from San Fran!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:10 AM
Welcome, are these Discus going to be available at your store anytime?

Cliff

Hi Cliff, we always keep around 100 at the store at all times. just check with us before you come in if you are looking for a particular fish. Thank you!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:12 AM
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see your next shipment lists/prices/pictures :)

Thank you so much! We are so excited to be a part of the group and will share updates soon!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:13 AM
Welcome to the forum Doug and Lynda!!

Thank you and we are so glad to be here!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Doug and Lynda!! Your will find the people here are awesome! You have a very well thought out website and the picture quality is superb. Those albino pearl diamonds look great!

Thank you Jacklyn! We can see how great everyone is and are happy to be part of the group. Thank you for the kind words about our web site!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:16 AM
Awesome Welcome to Simply. Ivve been checking out your posts on Facebook and saw your stock, its very nice I might add.

Thanks for the welcome and the nice words! Come see us on facebook anytime!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the crew Doug and Lynda! Great looking website. Im in sunny cali as well. SoCal however.

Love the clowns

Thank you! Grew up in SoCal and moved to NorCal in 1980. Thanks for checking out our website!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:19 AM
Welcome to Simply Discus Doug and Lynda!
Barb

Thanks Barb, we appreciate it!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:21 AM
Welcome Doug and Lynda...

-Allwin

Thank you very much Allwin!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:22 AM
Welcome! to SD

Thanks, glad to be part of this great group!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:22 AM
Welcome!

-Rick

Thank you Rick!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:23 AM
Welcome!

We appreciate the welcome!

Golden State Discus
10-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Hi all,
Big news here tonight as we welcome a new sponsor to the forum. Doug and Lynda Warner of Golden State Discus have joined the SimplyDiscus Family and with them bring to the forum a great new supplier, NA Discus Farms. Doug and Lynda have been in the Aquarium industry for 25 years and are the owners of a very well known and established retail aquarium business, http://www.aqualifeaquarium.com/

Their Discus Website/online store is GoldenStateDiscus.com (https://goldenstatediscus.com/) and you can read more about their supplier, NA Discus here.. (https://goldenstatediscus.com/na-discus/)...

From their website Bios...

I'm really happy to have them join us and hope you will all join me in wishing them great success here at SimplyDiscus and in our Facebook group.

Welcome to the Forum Doug and Lynda! I look forward to seeing many beautiful Discus from NA Discus Farms here!:)

Best always,
al
Thank you so much Al! We are happy to be part of Simply Discus and look forward to being active members.

Kingdom Come Discus
10-25-2016, 06:47 PM
Welcome it is nice to see more very nice fish and sponsors here on Simply!!!

Rod
10-31-2016, 03:57 PM
Thank you! Na Discus is a incredible breeder and company. Looking forward to introducing them to Everyone

I can vouch for this. We have been fortunate to have Na discus in Australia for several years now, they are the healthiest discus I have ever had the good fortune of handling. And consistent quality. I love Na discus and have many in my collection. :)

Second Hand Pat
08-30-2019, 10:13 PM
Please join me in welcoming Doug and Lynda Warner of Golden State Discus back as a SimplyDiscus Sponsor. Looking forward to seeing what you bring in Doug and Linda :D
Pat

danotaylor
08-31-2019, 01:55 AM
Welcome back...I wasn't here when you were around b4 lol, but welcome back anyhoosiwhatsit!

LizStreithorst
08-31-2019, 07:42 AM
Good to have you back home. Re-welcome :D