PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Per Gallon Petco sale is Back!!!!

Pompadour Discus
12-26-2016, 04:07 PM
Starting today! Just called to confirm a secret list of dates of the sale I found and low and behold it was right! I didn't get an email this time so I am not sure if many of you know that its back! So go get that tank you been needing, I'm at my Petco right now getting 6 tanks as we speak lol!!

Phillydubs
12-26-2016, 04:19 PM
Very cool Aja! thanks for the info!

Pompadour Discus
12-26-2016, 04:32 PM
So FYI there are no signs in my store stating the sale so no one shopping Inside is even aware of the sale also they are giving away a coupon of $5 of $25 purchase that you can use with the sale, so ask at the register before paying my cashier was super nice and gave me two to use :)

Phillydubs
12-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Wow, sounds like you lucked out and got first pickins!!

What did you get???

Arent you the gal who was on a tank tear and had like a 20 tank fish room built in a week? lol

Pompadour Discus
12-26-2016, 04:49 PM
I got six- 29g tanks today! And it was just 10 tanks in a week, put up shelves, filters, etc. But I'm not anywhere near done yet lol

Phillydubs
12-26-2016, 04:51 PM
Hahaha!! I was just kidding... I love seeing the addiction in other people,,, makes me feel not so alone! hahah

Pompadour Discus
12-26-2016, 04:51 PM
Oh and I just flew from Michigan to Cali to visit Kenny! Absolutely adore him :)

Phillydubs
12-26-2016, 04:56 PM
Wait.. what??

Now tell me more, this I have to hear! You flew there, met the man the myth, picked fish and flew home to have them sent to you or took them on the plane??

Pompadour Discus
12-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Hahaha crazy huh! What's even crazier I didn't pick out any fish, just went to meet him and see his stock before I make my planned purchase in January. Still not sure which discus strand I love more needed to see them in person and they aren't readily available here in MI. Wow he had some pretty large and very thick stock. I have never seen discus so thick and healthy. After all that I'm still not sure what strands I like more, lol.

Phillydubs
12-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Whattt...?!?! Are you going to go back to hand pick yours then?

Wow, you got the itus bad! Lol... here I thought you picked and purchased

Pompadour Discus
12-27-2016, 04:49 AM
No I'm not going back to pick them, but I am trying to get the 7th off so I can go to the meet and greet in Cali with the DIY guy and a prominent breeder on YouTube

BmoreBraap
12-27-2016, 11:00 AM
LOL oh man I remember you from our black Friday 125g thread, and already at 6 more! haha thats awesome. Wish my wife was as into it as I am, right now Im limited to one tank regardless of size. Trying to figure out where I can sneak a 30g long to get my shell dwelling cichlids!!

Phillydubs
12-27-2016, 01:02 PM
Hahahaha Matt! Glad I am not the only one to feel the urge to sneak tanks! hahaha

tell her its a filter and put it on the bottom ;)

that has worked for me before lol

BmoreBraap
12-27-2016, 04:26 PM
Hahahaha Matt! Glad I am not the only one to feel the urge to sneak tanks! hahaha

tell her its a filter and put it on the bottom ;)

that has worked for me before lol

hahah! Yea I've been thinking about going with the a friend was just GIVING it away I couldnt let it go to waste!....2 weeks later...Matt why are there a totally different kind of fish in your tank you are supposed to get rid of?? lol

Pompadour Discus
12-27-2016, 07:17 PM
Yes that's me!! And I want shell dwellers too after seeing the DIY guys YT video :) but that won't be til prob late summer or fall right now main focus is discus discus discus! And I noticed that my add says it Includes 75g this time, it hadn't said that before

zimmjeff
12-27-2016, 07:57 PM
yep saw it myself 75's. Jeff