PDA

View Full Version : aggression

clark12
01-31-2017, 08:30 PM
i know aggression is more than likely going to happen in some way but is the a certain fish thats more aggressive or less aggressive? if i buy from a premium breeder/importer (say hans or kenny) this is less likely to happen because of premium breeding

Clawhammer
01-31-2017, 08:34 PM
You will get healthy fish from Kenny and Hans, so there will be aggression. The only time when there is not some degree of aggression is when they are not healthy. Aggression is completely normal and a only a problem if the lowman in the pecking order is prevented from eating. This usually can be solved by different feeding methods.

clark12
01-31-2017, 08:53 PM
You will get healthy fish from Kenny and Hans, so there will be aggression. The only time when there is not some degree of aggression is when they are not healthy. Aggression is completely normal and a only a problem if the lowman in the pecking order is prevented from eating. This usually can be solved by different feeding methods.

thank for your quick replies. i have a lot of questions. trying to figure out if i fit in the discus world. never had them

Skip
02-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Get OLDER fish.. juvies are alot more aggressive.. lol.. esp blue diamonds.. little rascals.