View Full Version : Does anyone have a story they can share ...

HappyFace
01-31-2017, 10:02 PM
Does anyone have a story they can share of a new product going bad and the manufacturer stepping up and standing behind their product?

What about losses like dead fish and secondary damage resulting from their faulty product?

Jenene
01-31-2017, 10:10 PM
I had an Inkbird Temp Controller Malfunction. It shut my heaters down. I caught it before it got dangerously low. It turned out to be a hardware problem. They worked with me through a ten day Chinese holiday (pretty sure this girl was working from her home) and upgraded my model. Luckily I did not have any loss of life to deal with. They were great though. Gave me the confidence to still be able to recommend their product to others.

Lido
01-31-2017, 10:20 PM
I had a custom tank with three side star fire glass and center trapezoid overflow made by Lee Mar. One of the top tank builders on the west coast. Two years later the bottom pane split from pressure due to a slight imperfection in the stand that someone else made. Lee Mar replaced the aquarium for free. As for the 5k in coral and livestock, they didn't pay for it but to be fair I didn't ask. To be honest I didn't even ask them to build another tank for free, just replace the pane of glass. I was happy.

clark12
01-31-2017, 10:29 PM
my very first marine land c360 canister filter quit working about 6 months after purchase. i called them and asked what parts i might need and the overnighted the whole canister. no cost to me. no losses but thats still great customer service

HappyFace
01-31-2017, 11:26 PM
Thank you for your stories!