PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: My 6 new Piwows ( 5 red spotted snakes and 1 snakeskin brown)

GVB
02-11-2017, 08:26 PM
CLICK HD!!!... can be found while scrolling over the little "Settings" button

Been waiting a long time for these to become available in the US. I preordered 4 snakeskin red / red spotted (I call them red spotted snakes) but I ended up going to pick them up from Bryan at Discus N More which resulted in my getting another one of them and one snakeskin brown just because I was very intrigued by the strain. All in all I have 6 new beautiful Piwows and I took this video today right after they went through my acclimation process. Their colors have continued to develop today and I am sure that they will only get more beautiful.

Let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjgOrXb7DI

GVB
02-11-2017, 08:36 PM
This is an adult Piwow red spotted snakeskin. I believe he used this pair for breeding so hopefully I get some that look like this stunner.

RogueDiscus
02-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Nice Greg. I'm interested in what you called a snakeskin brown. Is that the one that appears to be bar-less? I got a few that look similar from my snakeskin pair; bar-less. I'd never heard of them before. Wondering what to expect from them. Are they a common result from snakeskins?
Steve

GVB
02-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Nice Greg. I'm interested in what you called a snakeskin brown. Is that the one that appears to be bar-less? I got a few that look similar from my snakeskin pair; bar-less. I'd never heard of them before. Wondering what to expect from them. Are they a common result from snakeskins?
Steve

I've never seen them before. I believe it is a new strain from Piwow. It doesnt have any bars yet is still considered snakeskin. I bought it because I couldnt resist raising it to see how it looks as it grows.

RogueDiscus
02-12-2017, 12:12 AM
I've kept mine for that reason, too. Maybe I can start my own strain :)

GVB
02-16-2017, 10:35 AM
Update on the Piwows.... looking much more perky and colorful on day 4

Click HD on the settings button :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XyydPP4mSk

smsimcik
04-27-2017, 04:13 PM
Hey Greg,
Any updates on how these are progressing? Has the brown snakeskin ever developed any bars or pattern? I'm thinking about ordering some and was wondering how you liked them.

ssevasta
06-27-2017, 12:51 AM
They look like face spotted eruption snakeskins or face spotted leopard snakeskins to me.