PDA

View Full Version : Manzanita driftwood.com

Steelman
02-27-2017, 01:12 PM
Anybody done business with this guy? Four emails and no response

Ryan925
02-27-2017, 01:27 PM
I had the same issue. Then he finally contacted me with some excuse. I have been using manzanita direct on eBay and have been very happy. He always sends free items with every order.

clark12
02-27-2017, 10:00 PM
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/manzanita3.html
i was talking with that guy and the prices were crazy and shipping was even more. check this out, sooooo cheap! this is what i bought. you don't get to pick them out so i bought a few extra and they are awesome. right in the description it says "safe for aquariums". make sure you read the descriptions because not all items are safe for tanks. these branches were big and full. i did some trimming and light sanding where i trimmed so they weren't sharp

Ryan925
02-27-2017, 10:32 PM
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/manzanita3.html
i was talking with that guy and the prices were crazy and shipping was even more. check this out, sooooo cheap! this is what i bought. you don't get to pick them out so i bought a few extra and they are awesome. right in the description it says "safe for aquariums". make sure you read the descriptions because not all items are safe for tanks. these branches were big and full. i did some trimming and light sanding where i trimmed so they weren't sharp

I went through eBay so usually found a deal for shipping. That is crazy cheap though. Wow

Steelman
03-08-2017, 11:36 PM
So I got my 3 pieces of manzanita from save on crafts. They are okay but I think they are better suited for a smaller tank. I could use them with the thicker end on top going straight up and down. Really wanted a more robust thick branch that would lay across the bottom. Seems like it's very difficult to find a good driftwood vendor.

Ryan925
03-09-2017, 10:30 AM
So I got my 3 pieces of manzanita from save on crafts. They are okay but I think they are better suited for a smaller tank. I could use them with the thicker end on top going straight up and down. Really wanted a more robust thick branch that would lay across the bottom. Seems like it's very difficult to find a good driftwood vendor.

I know you said you thought the manzanita direct wood was a little expensive but I was quite satisfied. I have ordered from him a few times. I order from his eBay store. Typically when ordering multiple pieces he gives a shipping discount and always sends free pieces. I got some really nice thick pieces and was very happy.

My dad just bought a large property up in northeastern California. Driving around his 13 acres I saw beautiful manzanita everywhere. Maybe I need to become a manzanita dealer lol

Poppa Ryno
03-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Try Adam at houston manzanita. Great guy.