PDA

View Full Version : eSHa HEXAMITA treat for 3 days or more ?!

artursm15
02-28-2017, 06:07 AM
hello guys .. like week ago i was treating my discus with eSHa HEXAMITA because i notice some white feces and i google that some use eSHa HEXAMITA to treat it ! so i did treatment some of my discus jumped back with eating and stuff like that instructions says to treat it for 3 days !! but today i notice one my my discus have white feces again ! just wondering if the 3 day treatment enought or should i treat it for more ! ? and how about water changes when treating ? Should i do water change next day after treating and then add new water and new dose of meds or just keep treating without water changes !??

Mattgoanna
02-28-2017, 06:47 AM
Based on what I have just read on the active ingredients, I suspect it is for external Hole in the Head more than an internal treatment. It appears the ingredient that kills Hex is acriflavine. Maybe others have experience with this product, but I would start thinking about plan B.

bluelagoon
02-28-2017, 10:02 AM
I have never heard of any medication curing a disease in three days.Some might say a week,but 10 -14 days always worked best for me.

Lido
02-28-2017, 04:16 PM
10 days or more sounds accurate to me