PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Brantley
04-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Im new to the whole discus world. I got 12 discus a week and a half ago, the first day they didn't eat, but the second day they were ravenous which is awesome. Then a couple days pass and one the discus has isolated itself from the rest, can swim but doesn't really want too, also become really dark in color, and developed two round white spots in the middle of it's body. Stopped eating the day I noticed the spots. Today I notice that a white spot had developed to just infront of its tail.

Any help would be awesome! Like I said I'm new and it would suck to lose a fish. They've only been here a week and a half and I'm already attached.

P.S. Anyone know how to post pictures from a phone on here?

Kyla
04-10-2017, 11:03 PM
it is helpful if you can go to the emergency section and post there, with the completed questionnaire (questionairre is at the top of the emergency section). that way members can get a better idea of the whole picture of ur tank and offer more informed and appropriate advice. i use my phone tooand dont know how to post pics directly. i post pics to a free photobucket account i started, then i select the "IMG" copy option and i can link pics into my posts. video would be very helpful too if u have a youtube account.