PDA

View Full Version : 2 wks today,,,

Coffee1stLife2nd
05-02-2017, 01:59 PM
its been 2 wks today that i received my Discus from Kenny and they are already laying eggs,, guess they are Happy,, im not into breeding and im pretty sure they wont hatch my water is way to hard and my PH is way to high, I do overfeed them im sure but i do change 50% water twice a day so im not worried about it,, Glad she is happy enough to want to lay but sorry to say i hope they dont hatch,, i would hate to have to get another tank... and she sure has changed color in just 2 wks doesnt even look like the same fish... now 109334 2 wks ago 109335

DatDiscusDude
05-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Wow! Impressive breeding colors! What a beauty! Looks like they are comfy!

Any new full tank shots! Im sure those eggs will be lunch soon, not to worry but they do look rather viable from the pic.

Ryan925
05-02-2017, 04:21 PM
its been 2 wks today that i received my Discus from Kenny and they are already laying eggs,, guess they are Happy,, im not into breeding and im pretty sure they wont hatch my water is way to hard and my PH is way to high, I do overfeed them im sure but i do change 50% water twice a day so im not worried about it,, Glad she is happy enough to want to lay but sorry to say i hope they dont hatch,, i would hate to have to get another tank... and she sure has changed color in just 2 wks doesnt even look like the same fish... now 109334 2 wks ago 109335

That's always exciting because it least it tells you you are doing things right. If just let them be. I have one that lays eggs regularly and her mate eats them as fast as she lays. I just let them do their thing. The only downside is she started laying pretty early and her growth has been very slow ever since. She was the largest but has pretty much been passed up by all the rest now

Coffee1stLife2nd
05-03-2017, 12:42 PM
woke up this morning and no more eggs,,, BUT now i have another 2 that are pairing up and laying,, there is a allfalot of luvin going on in my tank..LOL....and i also have some eggs from my red headed Geos 109382 everybody seems to young to be having babies....

DatDiscusDude
05-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Get some Birth Control in that tank will ya!!!! Hahaha!!

So cool to see!

tonytheboss1
05-03-2017, 04:05 PM
:bandana: WOW!! You got a regular 'love nest' thing goin on there lol lol. Congrats on a healthy, happy tank & some real beauties. Keep up the good work. "T"

Yamyort
05-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Some good times going on in that tank.What is that purple discus my wife has to have one?