PDA

View Full Version : NEED FEEDBACK POS+ or NEG- PLEASE

tonytheboss1
12-05-2017, 03:07 PM
:book: Hi all. Is anyone familiar with the site discus.com King of the Aquarium? Curiosity more than anything else. Pictures are amazing but any site can have that. Just wondering if they're legit (especially the wilds) I know it's not on the sponsor list but anyone got info or even opinions I'd appreciate it. Thanx in advance "T".

Kyla
12-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Nice website, but if they are as good as they claim to be then why aren't they already a sponsor?

They claim "largest selection of premium discus fish and supplies for sale on Earth" but if they aren't a sponsor or an integral part of this forum, participating in this discus-centered community, I'd wonder why? I don't know anything about them, but that seems kinda weird... I just feel a lot more confident buying discus from those who are involved as sponsors here and openly engaged with this community. And I like to show loyalty to the business owners who take the initiative to be a part of this forum as well.

DJW
12-05-2017, 03:21 PM
umm... isn't this the same site as

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?129385-BEWARE-of-discus-com-using-our-shipment-photos-to-sell-discus-it-doesn-t-have

Kyla
12-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Wow if I type discus.com and discusfish.com into my browser they are the same place as that thread discusses! That answers all my questions, shifty indeed!!

Phillydubs
12-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Ummmm yea... The search bar is your friend BIG TONE!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THERE - NUFF SAID

Clawhammer
12-05-2017, 05:39 PM
discus.com is run by a crook

Those pictures are mostly stolen from Kenny.

tonytheboss1
12-06-2017, 11:57 AM
:computer: GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA!!! Didn't know this 'Li' was the same guy. Ironically I had neg info on discusfish.com now I know it's the same fraud different name - discus fish.

Thanks for all of your input, I greatly appreciate them. FYI the owner of discusfish.com has now changed/merged his old discusfish.com to discus.com and I see our same stolen photos being used on its new site discus.com!

Kenny
Thanx all for the feedback & I too will also spread the word to the unsuspecting. "T"