PDA

View Full Version : Source for F1 Altum angelfish in Canada ??

vincel892
12-29-2017, 01:39 PM
I know there are a few places in the states that sell tank raised/f1 altums. But does anyone know a good source for them in Canada ? There was mention of someone in Canada that bred them successfully before but I can't remember the name and from what I remember , couldn't really find any information. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks,

Vincent

Altum Nut
12-29-2017, 09:04 PM
Welcome to Simply Discus Vincent.
I'm not aware of any F1 Altums available but there is a source in Calgary some of us in Canada use for Wild Altums. This year has been great for quality and a bunch of us are extremely happy with what we received Altums from Atabapo. Just waiting for the next shipment in the new year.
Where in Canada are you?

...Ralph

BowRiver
12-30-2017, 02:55 AM
Hi Ralph! Where is the source of wild altum in Calgary? . I'm interested in too, thanks Ralph,

bluelagoon
12-30-2017, 09:27 AM
Spence Jack in Winnipeg,Manitoba sometimes has wild caught altums,hybreds and crosses.Wild caught discus and a lot of other wild caught fish.He is shut down right now but reopening in a new warehouse.I bought 12 albino Dantum Angels last spring and they are awesome.

Altum Nut
12-30-2017, 10:34 PM
Hi Ralph! Where is the source of wild altum in Calgary? . I'm interested in too, thanks Ralph,

Sent you a pm...

...Ralph

josephl
12-30-2017, 10:39 PM
Spence Jack in Winnipeg,Manitoba sometimes has wild caught altums,hybreds and crosses.Wild caught discus and a lot of other wild caught fish.He is shut down right now but reopening in a new warehouse.I bought 12 albino Dantum Angels last spring and they are awesome.

I think I got 6 from the same lot of Albino Dantums from Spencer and they were amazing. Great to see other Canadians on here

trose
11-22-2018, 11:20 AM
I know there are a few places in the states that sell tank raised/f1 altums. But does anyone know a good source for them in Canada ? There was mention of someone in Canada that bred them successfully before but I can't remember the name and from what I remember , couldn't really find any information. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks,

Vincent

Vince, I hope you find a good source and get some soon. Can you tell me where in the USA I can find Altums.? Thanks, Tom