PDA

View Full Version : Neptune apex controller

Kfactor
03-16-2018, 02:04 PM
Hi I was thinking of getting a Neptune apex controller for my new build not sure to get the jr or the full unit yet . Just wondering if any of u guys run the apex on your tanks and if so how do u like them ?

Fundulopanchax
03-17-2018, 12:04 PM
I use apex on discus tank and marine, they are awesome. For a freshwater tank you can do everything with junior. The full apex does a lot, 90% of which are not relevant to freshwater - but make marine tanks much simpler. If you insist on WiFi, then the full apex is the way to go, but very expensive.

rickztahone
03-17-2018, 09:54 PM
I use apex on discus tank and marine, they are awesome. For a freshwater tank you can do everything with junior. The full apex does a lot, 90% of which are not relevant to freshwater - but make marine tanks much simpler. If you insist on WiFi, then the full apex is the way to go, but very expensive.

+1 You can get away with a basic reef angel as well. Probably much cheaper

Kfactor
03-18-2018, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the reply’s . That’s what I was thinking the jr is all I really need I just wish the power bar had more then 4 outlets on it . I think I can hook up another one to it but there pretty expensive too . But I plan on going with the new apex core 20 pump for my new setup