PDA

View Full Version : Heckel Cross's plus

Cosmo
03-28-2018, 01:08 PM
Was not happy with this picture, pics of the Heckel's are a few posts down :p

Cosmo
03-31-2018, 12:07 PM
I keep my tank rather dark, since that's what the Discus prefer so it isn't easy to get shots that really show off their full color, but.. took a couple more anyway :p

Altum Nut
03-31-2018, 05:04 PM
Simply outstanding drop-dead gorgeous pair. Now that male would be a show stopper if you decide to bring it to Nada 2018.

...Ralph

Second Hand Pat
03-31-2018, 05:31 PM
Beautiful pair Jim :)
Pat

Chicago Discus
04-01-2018, 12:36 PM
I remember Jeckel and Hyde when they were just babies, and you picked them out from the school. They came up to the front of the tank, looking for their new daddy, and called to you, "pick me, pick me". You certainly did an excellent job raising those two, and they turned out beautifully! ... Miranda

Cosmo
04-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Simply outstanding drop-dead gorgeous pair. Now that male would be a show stopper if you decide to bring it to Nada 2018.

...Ralph

Thanks Ralph, I am totally happy with they way they colored up as they grew. Too bad I won't be able to travel with them to the show.. I think they'd make a good impression too!
Thanks again,
Jim

Cosmo
04-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Beautiful pair Jim :)
Pat

Thanks Pat - wish my photography skills were up to yours, think they'd make a great pic to hang on the wall :)

Cosmo
04-01-2018, 01:04 PM
I remember Jeckel and Hyde when they were just babies, and you picked them out from the school. They came up to the front of the tank, looking for their new daddy, and called to you, "pick me, pick me". You certainly did an excellent job raising those two, and they turned out beautifully! ... Miranda

You know, that's EXACTLY how I remember that day ... lol Thanks - for both the fish and the compliments (I think Jeckel is blushing hahaha)