PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling angelfish?

Christian74
05-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Hello I was looking to buy some angelfish mainly of the blue strains I really want pinoys or even high coverage kois anything outstanding will be interested in anything from young ones to pre breeders or even pairs. If anyone selling and will ship to jersey. Feel free to reply or message me thank you
Best regards,
Christian

LizStreithorst
05-01-2018, 03:51 PM
I'm so into blues but I'm also interested in pearlscales. All I have in blue is Silver Pearls and German Blue Bushing Pearls. The former is a classic strain with blue and pearl tossed into make them stand out. The latter are people who are in to the unusual. I thing I have pics posted in the for sale section.

smsimcik
05-01-2018, 05:24 PM
I can vouch for Johnaaand48 on Aquabid. I got 10 really nice blue marbles from him a couple of months ago. They were listed as just quarter-size standard blue marbles. But the fish he sent were more like half dollar size, several were veils, and several were pearlscales. They have done very well and should be pairing up soon.

Christian74
05-01-2018, 05:43 PM
I can vouch for Johnaaand48 on Aquabid. I got 10 really nice blue marbles from him a couple of months ago. They were listed as just quarter-size standard blue marbles. But the fish he sent were more like half dollar size, several were veils, and several were pearlscales. They have done very well and should be pairing up soon.

Thank you I will look into that

KoolZee730
10-11-2018, 02:41 PM
I have some angelfish that I'm trying to sell. If you're still in the market and if you will be interested. Male is a redback manacapuru/silver female is silver. One $3.00 and 10 for $25.00 plus S/H.

slicksta
10-16-2018, 09:59 AM
Not sure where you are in NY, but have you ever been to Discus Madness in Edison NJ?
I don't know much about angels, but he has a few different strains and the pair I picked up from him at the beginning of the year have filled in beautifully and have been laying eggs every week or so for over 6 months now.
He also ships if you are upstate NY

Mathias and staff are pleasant and helpful as well

https://www.discusmadness.com/product-category/angelfish/

Pardal
10-17-2018, 09:27 PM
I have around 50 young adults silvers , they are Veil and Super Veil, they carry blue genes and some are expressing some blue and isolated patches of glitter, with nice finnage . They are super healthy, and eat nails if you throw at them. A prove breeding pair is also available.

brady
10-19-2018, 10:04 AM
Angels plus in Olean, NY.
Jay

Skip
10-23-2018, 08:47 AM
you guys got me good with this angelfish BUG!!

Mugwump
10-24-2018, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbNzUdWdF0&feature=youtu.be

gunnerschh2
10-25-2018, 02:59 PM
Took your advice & had 4 koi vail del this am. They look good so far & i would say try them. Harry Forgot they were from Angels Plus.