PDA

View Full Version : NADA 2018 - Your not going to want to miss this!!!!! Must Read!

nc0gnet0
05-18-2018, 12:33 AM
115306 (http://www.discusnada.org/2018NADAdiscusshow/)

Did you hear?

NADA is holding it's bi-annual show in Iselin New Jersey this year, on July 12th through 15th. This will be the biggest Discus Event to ever be held on the Northern Continent.

http://www.discusnada.org/2018NADAdiscusshow/

The following are a list of Vendors and their respective breeders and/or suppliers that will be represented at the show:

Al's Discus........................Jackson Keong
Champion Discus.............Unique Discus
Myrtle Beach Discus.........Private stock
Discus R Us......................Teh Beng Lin
Chen's Discus...................Antonelo Grecco/Daniel Indarta/+
Santerem Discus/Vitor Hugo Quaresma........Mother Nature (wilds)
Discus Hans USA..........Stendker Discus
Peter Loh..........................Peter Loh
Andy Hwang.....................Andy Hwang
Your Discus......................Kenny Ng
Gold Coast Aquatics.........Ricky Lim
Jimmy's Discus.................Private Stock

Stay tuned as we update and add more to the list.....your not going to want to miss this show!

**Note NADA does not participate in the pre-sale/sale of any show fish, for information in that regards, please contact the show vendor/breeder.

Larry Bugg
05-18-2018, 07:37 AM
Looks like the biggest list we have had yet. And on top of that several of those listed are not US importers but breeder/vendors that are coming to the Show from overseas.

Have you made your Hotel and Show reservations yet???

Jenene
05-18-2018, 11:10 PM
Hi Larry, I bought two tickets for admission and the dinner are they just being held there or do they get mailed? Also I when I purchased the admission tickets I saw they come with NADA memberships. Is the information filled out on location as well?

Looking forward to the show. I was so new to discus I had just missed the 2016 show.

Larry Bugg
05-19-2018, 09:44 AM
Hi Larry, I bought two tickets for admission and the dinner are they just being held there or do they get mailed? Also I when I purchased the admission tickets I saw they come with NADA memberships. Is the information filled out on location as well?

Looking forward to the show. I was so new to discus I had just missed the 2016 show.

Hey Jenene,

You will have an absolute blast at the Show!! When you come to the Show you will sign in at the registration table and you will receive everything you need. Look forward to meeting you.

Jenene
05-30-2018, 09:23 AM
Thanks so much Larry. I am really looking forward to the event and meeting everyone as well. Thanks for the reply! See you in about 5 weeks!

Keith Perkins
06-03-2018, 08:50 AM

Oh my, don't miss the brunch Jenene. The free wheeling discussion among all the speakers at once is not to be missed.