PDA

View Full Version : ***REVISED****Contest Idea.want to Win $$$

brewmaster15
05-22-2018, 08:34 AM
Hello all,

I have an idea for a contest. I'm willing to put up $100 out of my pocket if there is enough interest. Its a "Last Man Standing Contest" of sorts and incredibly easy to play. I bet most of you have the requirements already at hand... You need discus and a way to take their Pictures and post them. Its that Simple. My proposal is to start with a 1 month contest. If it works out , I may go longer and up the prize on another one.

What you need to do would be to post a picture of your discus each day in a special section we set up.. You will start a thread telling about your tank, and you post a picture a day from the tank. You can take out multiple threads if you have multiple tanks to up your odds of winning. The picture must be from the same tank. If you miss a day for any reason, you are out and the thread will get closed. At the end of the month, we will draw the winner from who is left.

I know theres a ton of you that log in or read as guests everyday anyway, and, a pic and a post takes only minutes. Heres a chance to have some fun, show off your tanks and possibly win $100 CASH. Anyone thats a member can participate even outside the USA if you can receive Paypals I can get you the prize.

Before I do this though I want to see what kind of interest there is before I put up $100. Sound off if you guys are interested and would participate. I will decide by this weekend if the contest is worth running..

Thanks,
al

Second Hand Pat
05-22-2018, 09:20 AM
I am going in on this with Al and am offering an additional $100 dollars which makes the pot $200 dollars. So shout out if you are in. :D
Pat

brewmaster15
05-22-2018, 10:00 AM
I am going in on this with Al and am offering an additional $100 dollars which makes the pot $200 dollars. So shout out if you are in. :D
Pat

Thanks Pat!

farebox
05-22-2018, 10:17 AM
I'm down, retired and home every day looking at my tank, it's my big screen TV!

sanjay21
05-22-2018, 12:12 PM
This is great! I'm currently trying to artificially raise discus from eggs. I may have a hatch tonight, I never raised them artificially, just going off with what I read online. I can start a thread from Day 1 they hatch (Hopefully they survive) :)

Gabriel13
05-22-2018, 12:27 PM
I'm new here and new to discus. I have kept fish for over 20 years mostly large Central American cichlids. I will be receiving my first batch of babies to grow out tomorrow. It would be a great opportunity to start making posts other than this one. So, I'm in too.

brewmaster15
05-22-2018, 01:20 PM
Sounds like some good interest so far.
Thats really encouraging to see. Hopefully we can get some more participants.I think it will be alot of fun and really anyone can participate.

I'm new here and new to discus. I have kept fish for over 20 years mostly large Central American cichlids. I will be receiving my first batch of babies to grow out tomorrow. It would be a great opportunity to start making posts other than this one. So, I'm in too.

Welcome to the forum and Discus Hobby Gabriel and congratulations on your new Discus! Even if this contest idea falls through or happens you and Sanjay21 should take out journal thread.

al

lastflea
05-22-2018, 01:41 PM
Does taking a picture of an empty grow tank count? :grin:

danotaylor
05-22-2018, 01:54 PM
If I get my fish before this goes live, I'm in...any special instructions? Like do the images need to be date/time stamped to match the day it's posted?

LizStreithorst
05-22-2018, 02:00 PM
When will the dead line to enter be? I'll be getting in some new Discus in the first of June I suppose I could start now with a pair that I'm afraid will disappoint me, but nobody wants to follow a depressing thread.

Gabriel13
05-22-2018, 02:07 PM
Sounds like some good interest so far.
Thats really encouraging to see. Hopefully we can get some more participants.I think it will be alot of fun and really anyone can participate.

Welcome to the forum and Discus Hobby Gabriel and congratulations on your new Discus! Even if this contest idea falls through or happens you and Sanjay21 should take out journal thread.

al

Thank you Al. I just might do that.

Gabriel13
05-22-2018, 02:11 PM
When will the dead line to enter be? I'll be getting in some new Discus in the first of June I suppose I could start now with a pair that I'm afraid will disappoint me, but nobody wants to follow a depressing thread.
I don't think it would be depressing. I know I could learn a lot from the ups and the downs, if there are any. I'm really nervous, lol. If the contest is a go then I figure it's a great way to break the ice so to speak.

warblad79
05-22-2018, 02:34 PM
I'm currently grooming a nice batch and hopefully would compete for next NADA show.

AngryBird
05-22-2018, 02:45 PM
I am in.. I am going to start off with an empty tank for day 1 and move discuss to the tank on day 2

RogueDiscus
05-22-2018, 03:17 PM
"If you build it, they will come."

LizStreithorst
05-22-2018, 03:22 PM
Thank you, Steve. I don't guess I'm allowed to take pics starting to day and post them when the contest starts. I have some interesting stuff going on to serve as a learning experience for people. I've been around the block more than once with Discus.

brewmaster15
05-22-2018, 03:41 PM
Sorry Liz ,no, but you can still start a thread and post those pics as a journal thread. Id like to see them.:)

Susana
05-22-2018, 04:54 PM
This sounds great! the only rule is that you post 1 picture of your tank every day right? not that the pics have to be taken that day?

RogueDiscus
05-22-2018, 05:04 PM
I think the idea is still in the development stage, but I would argue for a new, somehow dated pic, each day.

brewmaster15
05-22-2018, 05:35 PM
At this point we would.like to have it so the picture is taken and posted that day. That keeps it fair to everyone and makes it a challenge. You cant take 30 pics for instance one day and post from them the month.

Pics can be verified by their embedded data as to when they were taken.

al

RogueDiscus
05-22-2018, 05:59 PM
So the challenge grows! Not only do you have to interact with your computer or phone for 30 days, but you have to connect with the outside world of your fish, too!

brewmaster15
05-22-2018, 09:19 PM
A chance for $200 just to take a picture of your discus a day for month? $200! seriously?

Dang thats alot of money for seriously little work! Where can I sign up?

oh yeah I can't:(
but you can!

A 100% free chance to win $200 doing nothing more than posting pics of your pride and joy Discus. Its a no brainer to me!
al

Hidan
05-23-2018, 01:31 AM
Sounds good to me.

As it is I am super excited about my tank and will gladly post pictures of it. Guess that is what happens when you switch from a boring Giant Gourami to Discus who have gone from scared fish playing hide behind the log to brave fish who come to the front to beg for food whenever they see me.
They are starting to remind me of the time I had Oscars and Green Terrors.

Beestie
05-23-2018, 01:33 AM
Im in.

pm9ljr
05-23-2018, 04:20 AM
Hopefully this will become a regular event - I have not set my tank up yet and am targeting late July early August

Captain Discus
05-23-2018, 03:24 PM
I like the idea! what if you add to the challenge say each person still in kick in an extra 5 bucks at the end of each week that way they would have a little more skin in the game. Thoughts?

Zclover95
05-23-2018, 03:25 PM
I think this would be very cool and break the ice for a lot of people here who don't really want to post anything in fear of giving misinformation like myself lol I don't have enough discus to last a last Man standing contest though lol

Captain Discus
05-23-2018, 03:27 PM
And if all fall short the amount would carry over to the next month just like a skins game in golf.
And continue to build until some one would win.
Great start Al.

Captain Discus
05-23-2018, 03:38 PM
Al. I will also pledge $100.00 to get the interest flowing!
I will just need to figure out to start a thread.

Second Hand Pat
05-23-2018, 03:57 PM

That is mighty nice of you Tom :thumbsup:

Tom, go to the top of your browser window and click on Forum. Then scroll down until you find the subforum you wish to create a new thread and click on that forum. The window will update to show the threads in the subforum and you will see a button called "Post New Thread". Click on that and post away. :)
Pat

Captain Discus
05-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Thank You Pat.
I will learn this asap.
Tom.

JamesW
05-23-2018, 04:27 PM
I'd be interested provided it only starts after my vacation...

brewmaster15
05-23-2018, 04:40 PM

Tom you are awesome! Thank you!

al

Pices
05-23-2018, 06:42 PM
It will be hard for me because I work 12 hr shifts, but for $300 bucks? Click! I’m in!
Patty

RogueDiscus
05-23-2018, 06:46 PM
I'd suggest starting soon, before NADA, or waiting until after.

brewmaster15
05-23-2018, 07:03 PM
I'd suggest starting soon, before NADA, or waiting until after.

Steve my idea was for it to take place the month of june..so no conflict to those going to the NADA show in July.:)

Pardal
05-23-2018, 08:27 PM
I considering , the only problem is I am horrible taking pictures, and which tank, there are mostly pairs at this time.

abijitr
05-23-2018, 10:10 PM
Great idea Al! I travel for work and not home 3-4 days a week, so I will be out Day 2 :).

I really love the idea!

sean121994
05-24-2018, 04:03 AM
Sound's good! i want to be in too, but i have a question is that any specific require? or just whatever size of discus and whatever tanks set up?
Sean

goldfish
05-24-2018, 07:13 PM
count me in. I will post a picture of fish tank every day if you want.

Neptune
05-24-2018, 08:13 PM
sounds like fun, but i'm gone too many weekends

fishbubbles
05-24-2018, 09:44 PM
Count me in, do the photo's have to be of the same tank every time? I have multiple discus tanks in my house and it might be fun to post different tanks on different days, Also when do we start?

AquaWoman
05-24-2018, 11:54 PM
Great Idea! I like money! ��
Hey off topic but just wanted to say Thanks to Al for the super quick shipping and super quality product (As usual)!
My Discus are fat and happy in part because of your freeze dried Black worms. THANKS!

brewmaster15
05-26-2018, 09:25 AM
Sound's good! i want to be in too, but i have a question is that any specific require? or just whatever size of discus and whatever tanks set up?
Sean

The only requirement is must be discus and all the pics are from the same tank posted daily.

brewmaster15
05-26-2018, 09:25 AM
Great Idea! I like money! ��
Hey off topic but just wanted to say Thanks to Al for the super quick shipping and super quality product (As usual)!
My Discus are fat and happy in part because of your freeze dried Black worms. THANKS!

My pleasure! and thank you!:)

brewmaster15
05-26-2018, 09:27 AM
Count me in, do the photo's have to be of the same tank every time? I have multiple discus tanks in my house and it might be fun to post different tanks on different days, Also when do we start?

Kevin each thread would be pics from the same tank, but you can run multiple threads if you want. We should pobably limit that to 3 threads?

al

brewmaster15
05-26-2018, 09:32 AM
Anyone else interested in this contest idea? Please do post here so I can gauge interest. I think it could be a really fun contest and has the potential to be something we do regularly. Anyone can enter. I'm a bit surprised there not more interest. A chance for $300 cash and all you need to do is snap a picture of your fishtank for 30 days and post it. No raffle tickets to buy, no judging the fish quality or pic quality. Its just a fun contest with a chance for a cash prize. $300 will buy alot of fish food or more discus!

al

Pices
05-26-2018, 11:32 AM
I thought we’d be on page 7 or 8 by now! What’s holding everyone back? I was really excited to show off my fish and my other friends are frankly tired of seeing/hearing about them.
C’mon, I’ve been planning my shots starting with a close up of each. They have been practicing their cat walks; please don’t make me have to break their little hearts.....
Patty

LizStreithorst
05-26-2018, 03:01 PM
Is it the last man standing who wins, or are the names of all the folks who post pics for a month tossed into a hat and the winner is the name that is drawn out or what? It either of those things are the case I'm afraid I'm out. I was hoping for a competition of some kind. I had to planned to post a pic every day and every day to tell a little story of what was going on. I was also hoping that the winner would be chosen by a vote by the members here.

I think that the reason that there hasn't been more excitement about this contest is that not everyone is home every day to take a pick like I am. Most folks keep fish because they can get away for a weekend. I have 8 dogs, a horse, and 24 chickens who need me home to care for them. Thank goodness I'm a homebody. The majority of people are not like me.

Zclover95
05-26-2018, 04:34 PM
Is it the last man standing who wins, or are the names of all the folks who post pics for a month tossed into a hat and the winner is the name that is drawn out or what? It either of those things are the case I'm afraid I'm out. I was hoping for a competition of some kind. I had to planned to post a pic every day and every day to tell a little story of what was going on. I was also hoping that the winner would be chosen by a vote by the members here.

I think that the reason that there hasn't been more excitement about this contest is that not everyone is home every day to take a pick like I am. Most folks keep fish because they can get away for a weekend. I have 8 dogs, a horse, and 24 chickens who need me home to care for them. Thank goodness I'm a homebody. The majority of people are not like me.

Ah that kinda life is why I work 12 hours a day m-f in construction lol. Want nothing more than to own some land and make a life with my girl. But because of that I'm rarely home during the week only awake after work long enough to eat dinner with my gf and do my WC. The majority of my time here is spent on breaks and lunch at work hehehe. Maybe I can get a pic in the morning during feeding before work but I only have 4 discus at the moment and posting those for 30+ days sounds boring for you guys to watch haha

two utes
05-26-2018, 06:06 PM
Anyone else interested in this contest idea? Please do post here so I can gauge interest. I think it could be a really fun contest and has the potential to be something we do regularly. Anyone can enter. I'm a bit surprised there not more interest. A chance for $300 cash and all you need to do is snap a picture of your fishtank for 30 days and post it. No raffle tickets to buy, no judging the fish quality or pic quality. Its just a fun contest with a chance for a cash prize. $300 will buy alot of fish food or more discus!

al

Hi Al,
I would like to commend you, Pat, and Tom, for your generosity. $300 is certainly a serious prize, and i am sure that alone would generate lots of interest. I for one would enter as its not that hard to snap a picture each day and post it on here. I will be leaving home before the end of June with my family for a trip to America, and will be in New Jersey to attend NADA 2018, for which i am looking forward to. So i would not be able to participate over the full month.

I'm just wondering though, and it has been mentioned by another member, whether people would find it boring seeing 30 pics of my discus. Multiply that by say 20 participants making it 600 pics...thats alot of pics off the same 20 tanks and fish.

I just wonder whether narrowing it down to less pics from each entrant over the month or two, of pictures with subjects nominated by you and posted randomly throughout the thread. That would ensure that everyone reads through the whole thread as to not miss needed information to continue with the competition. Subjects would be mainly discus and tank, but may also include items used in the hobby, nature, scenes, or anything else for that matter.

People that comply would be drawn in a raffle and maybe have 3 prizes, giving more than one person a chance to win.

As you requested, these are just my thoughts, but want to wish you all the very best on whatever you decide.

Joe

ashtricks
05-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Count me in!

brewmaster15
05-27-2018, 11:02 AM

Interesting .. I will think about it Liz.

brewmaster15
05-27-2018, 11:04 AM
Hi Al,
I would like to commend you, Pat, and Tom, for your generosity. $300 is certainly a serious prize, and i am sure that alone would generate lots of interest. I for one would enter as its not that hard to snap a picture each day and post it on here. I will be leaving home before the end of June with my family for a trip to America, and will be in New Jersey to attend NADA 2018, for which i am looking forward to. So i would not be able to participate over the full month.

I'm just wondering though, and it has been mentioned by another member, whether people would find it boring seeing 30 pics of my discus. Multiply that by say 20 participants making it 600 pics...thats alot of pics off the same 20 tanks and fish.

I just wonder whether narrowing it down to less pics from each entrant over the month or two, of pictures with subjects nominated by you and posted randomly throughout the thread. That would ensure that everyone reads through the whole thread as to not miss needed information to continue with the competition. Subjects would be mainly discus and tank, but may also include items used in the hobby, nature, scenes, or anything else for that matter.

People that comply would be drawn in a raffle and maybe have 3 prizes, giving more than one person a chance to win.

As you requested, these are just my thoughts, but want to wish you all the very best on whatever you decide.

Joe

Joe, thanks for the suggestion. I have to give this some more that taking into consideration all the feedback and questions.. Thanks very much.

Gabriel13
05-27-2018, 11:14 AM
I just hope it doesnt get complicated. I like the KISS method myself.

brewmaster15
05-27-2018, 11:22 AM
I just hope it doesnt get complicated. I like the KISS method myself.

lol... I Will try and come up with something that is straight forward and appealing. Its a challenge in of itself!

al

thomaswal
05-27-2018, 12:19 PM
Hi,

I have been reading posts on this forum for a few months and am new to discus-keeping.
From the first day I received my discus, I've been wanting to document their evolution on a regular basis. I know that that is the point of the tank journals to some extent.
This contest may help me break the ice and start sharing with you. It would not really be for the prize but rather because by having many people participating, we could clearly see how each one sees their tank, their fish and how much or how little things change over a month or two.

I guess that snapping a photo of a tank every day and uploading it can be extremely easy for certain persons but rather hard for others.
If the idea of a "last man standing" contest doesn't hold, maybe the contest may morph into a vote for the best 1-month-long thread about a tank or a fish...? Be it just nice photos or photos+text.

(I'm quite happy to have posted my first post here :) )

LizStreithorst
05-27-2018, 12:42 PM
Welcome to Simply, Thomas. I know that I would enjoy seeing how your fish progress over time. I'm an old timer in Discus. It would be interesting to see how someone new to Discus progresses.

Kingdom Come Discus
05-29-2018, 06:45 PM
This sounds fun and exciting! If I still had fish I would be all over this.

brewmaster15
05-30-2018, 04:40 PM
It seems theres some interest in doing a contest but maybe not as much as I had planned on for the original concept. Im flexible here though so lets take some of the ideas and suggestions and rework this. I will table the last man standing idea for now.

How about this..
"Your Hobby Your story"
We set up a section for the contest.Entrants start a thread where they talk about their Fish Keeping Hobby or some aspect of it. You could start a thread on a particular tank and follow that one tank. Or choose to showcase your fishroom or multiple tanks. Since it is hobby related it can be planted tanks and non discus as well but lets keep it fresh water.The more pictures and the more details the better chance of winning as the winner will be by vote. The voting will be by the members here at SD based on general things like content, how interesting etc.

I think I can swing several prizes. I will again put up the $100 as the grand prize. Pat and Tom will need to decide if they still want in on this.

This contest should be more appealing because you need not post daily but you can if you want to. Since the contest requirement has changed to make it easier to enter I would like to change the duration to 2 months.... And again it should not affect anyone going to NADA since the whole thread is what counts.

Who is interested now?

al

Gabriel13
05-30-2018, 04:49 PM
Love the idea! When do we start?:D

LizStreithorst
05-30-2018, 04:56 PM
I'm in.

two utes
05-30-2018, 04:57 PM
It seems theres some interest in doing a contest but maybe not as much as I had planned on for the original concept. Im flexible here though so lets take some of the ideas and suggestions and rework this. I will table the last man standing idea for now.

How about this..
"Your Hobby Your story"
We set up a section for the contest.Entrants start a thread where they talk about their Fish Keeping Hobby or some aspect of it. You could start a thread on a particular tank and follow that one tank. Or choose to showcase your fishroom or multiple tanks. Since it is hobby related it can be planted tanks and non discus as well but lets keep it fresh water.The more pictures and the more details the better chance of winning as the winner will be by vote. The voting will be by the members here at SD based on general things like content, how interesting etc.

I think I can swing several prizes. I will again put up the $100 as the grand prize. Pat and Tom will need to decide if they still want in on this.

This contest should be more appealing because you need not post daily but you can if you want to. Since the contest requirement has changed to make it easier to enter I would like to change the duration to 2 months.... And again it should not affect anyone going to NADA since the whole thread is what counts.

Who is interested now?

al

Great idea Al! l think the flexibility will generate more interest not to mention that it will be so much more interesting to follow. Nice work...as usual

Second Hand Pat
05-30-2018, 05:08 PM
I am still good for $100 towards one or more prizes. :)
Pat

thomaswal
05-30-2018, 05:16 PM
Sounds good to me ;)

fishbubbles
05-30-2018, 06:18 PM
I like the new ideal much better. I have a ton of tanks and will like sharing a story behind each one of them with everyone.

brewmaster15
05-31-2018, 05:01 AM
Anyone else?:)

Al

Captain Discus
05-31-2018, 09:24 AM
Al.
of-course I am still in for the donation.
However my fish and tanks might not be of the stunning few.
But nothing ventured nothing gained. besides the angels I got from Liz are reproducing like mad right now who knows in a few weeks i could fill all 15 tanks!
Tom.

Adam S
05-31-2018, 09:35 AM
Sure, I'll give it a shot. I'll be making a couple small growout tanks later in June. Would be fun to catalog how to properly make a glass aquarium, as there is a lot of sketchy info out there.

I think the discus-centric entries will be valuable tools for new hobbyists who may not realize how much work raising proper fish is. Certainly hope it doesn't discourage anyone from starting up, but hopefully it puts a realistic perspective on what's required from those who wish to achieve excellence.

AngryBird
05-31-2018, 01:02 PM
Sign me up as well. I like both the ideas btw.

LizStreithorst
05-31-2018, 03:54 PM
How many do we need to make a this good contest? I'm figuring at least 10. Come on folks. This sounds like a fun thing!

RogueDiscus
05-31-2018, 04:00 PM
I'd be in.

Gabriel13
05-31-2018, 04:09 PM
I think the discus-centric entries will be valuable tools for new hobbyists who may not realize how much work raising proper fish is. Certainly hope it doesn't discourage anyone from starting up, but hopefully it puts a realistic perspective on what's required from those who wish to achieve excellence.

exactly

LizStreithorst
05-31-2018, 07:07 PM
We only have 7 so far. What's up with that? I don't know how many it would take to make a good contest but 7 is not enough. It will be a fun thing and one of us might win real money! Does everyone here thing that their Discus tanks are not worth taking pics of and talking about or what?

Neo922
05-31-2018, 09:15 PM
We only have 7 so far. What's up with that? I don't know how many it would take to make a good contest but 7 is not enough. It will be a fun thing and one of us might win real money! Does everyone here thing that their Discus tanks are not worth taking pics of and talking about or what?

I just joined the forum today... I would join this contest as well.. Though i have only one discuss tank which i have set up recently, i do have a couple guppy tanks to post about...:)

Pices
05-31-2018, 10:27 PM
I’m in!
Patty

brewmaster15
05-31-2018, 11:17 PM
There we go .. more brave ( and financially wise) souls!

brewmaster15
05-31-2018, 11:18 PM
I just joined the forum today... I would join this contest as well.. Though i have only one discuss tank which i have set up recently, i do have a couple guppy tanks to post about...:)

Welcome to the Forum!:) Glad you found us!
al

Zclover95
06-01-2018, 04:13 AM
This all sounds so great :3 but I wonder if having a "beginner hobbyist prize" as one of the prizes would be cool. Based on the replies from people and the description of the contest it sounds like people with the most tanks and discus will naturally have the most interesting and eye popping threads, leaving the newbys with 1 tank and a handful of discus behind in the dust.. I think it might be a good idea to have a prize go to someone who might not have the most beautiful or big discus but they're active and passionate in the hobby. This is a beautiful hobby and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is a little intimidated by the contest cause I know I don't have much to compete with on my end.

brewmaster15
06-01-2018, 05:47 AM
This all sounds so great :3 but I wonder if having a "beginner hobbyist prize" as one of the prizes would be cool. Based on the replies from people and the description of the contest it sounds like people with the most tanks and discus will naturally have the most interesting and eye popping threads, leaving the newbys with 1 tank and a handful of discus behind in the dust.. I think it might be a good idea to have a prize go to someone who might not have the most beautiful or big discus but they're active and passionate in the hobby. This is a beautiful hobby and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is a little intimidated by the contest cause I know I don't have much to compete with on my end.

Hello,
I hope you and others will try this contest out and not get hung up on the "big or beautiful" discus thing. The contest isnt about that at all. Its more about posting and sharing your experiences with your tank or tanks. In my mind a thread about someones trials, successes, and failures honestly written and interaction they have with other members has more of a chance of winning than a person with an 8 inch dinner plate discus has if alls they do is post pics of their discus. In a some ways this is more about you the hobbyist than your fish.

al

AquaWoman
06-01-2018, 10:58 AM
I'll still be in, but I liked your original idea Al. Thought it was simple, straightforward and more about the pics.
Now I'm afraid it sounds a bit more of a personality contest. Who's the best writer or who's popular here on the forum will have the advantage? I'm with the KISS method as well but understand you have to try to appeal to the majority. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents but I'm in for however you decide to format it.

AngryBird
06-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Are we starting threads today and if yes is there a reserved section where we can start the thread/s?

brewmaster15
06-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Are we starting threads today and if yes is there a reserved section where we can start the thread/s?
Not starting yet Prabhu but soon. We are just trying to gauge interest and work out the details. Most likely start this week coming up so be watching all.

AngryBird
06-01-2018, 10:48 PM
ok great! I am looking forward :)

Zclover95
06-02-2018, 12:49 PM
I'm excited and nervous lol

brewmaster15
06-02-2018, 01:08 PM
I'm excited and nervous lol

Hey what a coincidence ...so am I! I love putting together things like but its challenging to do a project everyone can get pumped about.. then to carry it out successfully is yet another challenge. You guys have it easy Lol.. you just need to post pics and share whats going in your hobby.Thats Cake! Lol:)

zhuls1
06-04-2018, 05:01 AM
Easy peasy, I would be interested too

LizStreithorst
06-05-2018, 12:33 PM
When do we start? I am ready to start now? It's time to give last call for entries.

brewmaster15
06-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Im working on it Liz...Be patient a little longer. Thanks!

Neo922
06-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Im working on it Liz...Be patient a little longer. Thanks!

:coffee:

Swedgin
06-06-2018, 03:55 PM
sounds like a great way to look at loads of cool pics of cool tanks and fish. Cash prize or not, I'll try to participate

Landon722
06-08-2018, 08:04 AM
i will also participate

brewmaster15
06-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Contest will start today. I'll post the Rules and set it up shortly.:)

LizStreithorst
06-08-2018, 08:25 AM
:) :) :) :) :)

brewmaster15
06-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Contest is live... See rules here.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?132921-Contest-Rules-for-quot-Your-Hobby-Your-Story-quot

al

Good luck all!