PDA

View Full Version : Angrybird's contest thread - Wild 110 gallon tall discus tank

AngryBird
06-15-2018, 08:36 PM
I am excited to participate in this contest for two reasons, 1. Learn for your responses 2. Hopefully win :o

Tank is 110 gallon tall acrylic custom made by Advanced acrylics many years ago. I have an eheim 2080 filter setup which has two intakes and one outlet. About the wilds I have in this tank, they all came from a fellow discus hobbyist and I will get to the details on the transaction once I post some pictures of the fish.

About me(Prabhu): I have a busy life like many here with two young kids but I could never stop looking at discus no matter how busy I get. Keeping discus keeps me sane :) I do keep other fish but no fish makes me happy if I had to compare them with discus.

Swedgin
06-16-2018, 05:21 AM
Looking forward to the pictures

Second Hand Pat
06-17-2018, 09:54 AM
Nice to see some wilds in the contest Prabhu, looking forward to pictures and following your thread :)
Pat

Pices
06-17-2018, 07:17 PM
[/QUOTE]Keeping discus keeps me sane :) I do keep other fish but no fish makes me happy if I had to compare them with discus.[/QUOTE]

I agree Prabhu, other fish make me happy to, but not quite like discus. Can’t wait to see your wilds.
Patty