PDA

View Full Version : Golden State Discus

Ashton.quigley
07-23-2018, 03:07 PM
I'm on the verge of buying fish for my new 75 gallon discus tank, and I'm looking for a supplier. One link on this site was to golden state discus. Their 6 discus deal is way cheaper than anything I have seen before. I do not care what strain the discus are and just want a nice tank so the assorted does not bother me. Is this a good site to buy from?

discuspaul
07-23-2018, 03:16 PM
I believe you would be in good hands getting your discus from Doug & Lynda.

Look up their various threads here in the sponsors section re: Golden State Discus.

They've been in the business a long time and have a good reputation for supplying quality discus.

Swedgin
07-24-2018, 02:45 AM
Hi Ashton,

any sponsors who have stood the test of time on this forum are a safe bet to buy from. Also fairly new sponsors for that matter. They usually come highly recommend before they are offered sponsorship on here and constantly have to thrive for great service and quality to keep their reputation where it is and belongs.

So go for it and enjoy the journey.

Best of luck with your project and don’t forget to keep us posted on your progress ;)

Tobi

RogueDiscus
07-29-2018, 01:10 PM
They brought some very nice fish to the recent NADA show, including some winners. I believe many were Ricky Lim discus.