PDA

View Full Version : Alfred E. Neuman

brewmaster15
09-15-2018, 07:05 PM
Please don't ask me why I was curious enough to research a kid by the name of Alfred E Neuman but I did. I was very familiar with the name as I used to be an avid reader of Madd Magazine growing up. For some reason the name just popped into my head and I was curious to know story behind this name thats synonymous with people that are not real that many people half think were real or are.

So for those of you that enjoy reading something you will probably never need just for the sake of learning something remotely interesting to at least a few others I will share with you a really good article on this persona of the past and present and probably future... Alfred E.Neuman

https://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2016/03/03/a-boy-with-no-birthday-turns-sixty/

Enjoy!
Al

Pices
09-15-2018, 10:40 PM
I like the way your mind works. Great article, especially after working 12 hours today. I was ready for some “What? Me worry” trivia. Thanks, that was really interesting. I can see why Madd Magazine fought to keep that face. You look at it and want to know more. Well little did I know!
Patty

pm9ljr
09-16-2018, 04:56 AM
and Now you know the rest of the story.

very interesting