PDA

View Full Version : New family member: And he is an escapee!

DiscusBR
09-25-2018, 10:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2id8wUd2Ok

Paul Sabucchi
09-26-2018, 10:45 AM
Hi Mauro and congrats on the new addition to the family. A fair few of my rescue dogs would put Houdini to shame. Thankfully we live in the boonies so mostly they have a run around the fields then come back home with their tongue dragging along the ground. BTW got a new addition myself too, and getting another rescue from Sicily on saturday

Second Hand Pat
09-26-2018, 01:09 PM
Another cutie Mauro, :D what is it's breeding...part Jack Russell? What is it's name and how old??
Pat

brewmaster15
09-26-2018, 01:25 PM
Mauro,
I love the eye brows it has! :) Is the little one holding him your daughter?

al

DiscusBR
09-26-2018, 03:00 PM
Hi Mauro and congrats on the new addition to the family. A fair few of my rescue dogs would put Houdini to shame. Thankfully we live in the boonies so mostly they have a run around the fields then come back home with their tongue dragging along the ground. BTW got a new addition myself too, and getting another rescue from Sicily on saturday

That is too funny. Yes indeed some rescue puppies can be con artists :) I am glad yours have been safe. Please post pictures of your new addition and the previous ones!

Another cutie Mauro, :D what is it's breeding...part Jack Russell? What is it's name and how old??
Pat

Spot is about a year old. The shelter says he is a Chihuahua mix, but I think he has some cocker spaniel in him. Nobody knows for sure...

Mauro,
I love the eye brows it has! :) Is the little one holding him your daughter?

al

Yes, funny eye brows :) The little one is my 7 year-old daughter. She is in heaven right now.