PDA

View Full Version : WB Sabby Wild Discus

BMS
01-02-2019, 09:59 PM
These two wilds came to me through a friend from WB Sabby. When I first received them, several months ago now, they looked very different from each other. Over time they seem to have "morphed" into a remarkably similar-looking wild type. The fish on the left is reported to be an Alenquer Mangal brown while the fish on the right is supposed to be a Lake Nhamunda blue. Regardless of their collection locale, I'm just hoping they're a pair!

Happy Holidays!
---Brian

Pices
01-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Oh my gosh! You really hit the jackpot! I can’t take my eyes off them. So beautiful!
Patty

Mando
01-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Sweet looking fish! I love the black ring.

Swedgin
01-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Nice. I like the one on the right particularly.

BMS
01-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Oh my gosh! You really hit the jackpot! I can’t take my eyes off them. So beautiful!
Patty
Thank you, Patty. I'm very fortunate to have them in my collection.

Sweet looking fish! I love the black ring.
Thank you, Mando. I also like the black ring. Both have it and it appears darker when they're displaying to each other. Most of the time the fish on the right has it more pronounced, but when they both show it.....WOW!!

Nice. I like the one on the right particularly.
Thank you, Tobi. Here's a better photo of the one on the left. I'm very happy with both!!

sanjay21
01-03-2019, 05:13 PM
They both look beautiful !! I can watch them swim all day :D

fljones3
01-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Gorgeous. I think I need a tank of wilds. :)

BMS
01-03-2019, 08:30 PM
They both look beautiful !! I can watch them swim all day :D
Thank you very much, Sanjay21! I try to watch them as much as I can. :)

Gorgeous. I think I need a tank of wilds. :)
Thank you very much, fljones3! Yes, you need a tank of wilds......everyone does IMHO!! :)

Swedgin
01-04-2019, 11:20 AM
thank you very much, fljones3! Yes, you need a tank of wilds......everyone does imho!! :)

word!

Swedgin
01-04-2019, 11:20 AM
Thank you, Patty. I'm very fortunate to have them in my collection.

Thank you, Mando. I also like the black ring. Both have it and it appears darker when they're displaying to each other. Most of the time the fish on the right has it more pronounced, but when they both show it.....WOW!!

Thank you, Tobi. Here's a better photo of the one on the left. I'm very happy with both!!

Yes absolutely, they are both stunning fish.

BMS
01-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Thank you kindly, Tobi.

I have been reading through your threads and I'm in shock......your setups are top-notch as are your fish!! Absolutely awesome, and very inspirational!!

Cheers,
---Brian