PDA

View Full Version : Looking for recommendations on where to Buy tank mates for discus neon Tetris etc.

Rafael
03-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Pet stores are pretty scarce on their selection was looking for some recommendations on where to buy some healthy neon Tetris or maybe some other suitable tank mates for discus? Thanks in advance.:book:

guggas
03-18-2019, 01:23 PM
Cardinals can handle discus temps better than neon tetras. I have heard good things about Wetspot, but havnt bought there myself. Wattley discus is selling cardinals cheaper but I havnt heard any feedback for theirs, maybe you can buy some and let me know :idea2:
Could try aquabid also.

CliffsDiscus
03-19-2019, 02:06 PM
Where are you located?
We have homebred neon
and cardinals here in San Francisco. Sorry no shipping.

Cliff

matt2426
03-19-2019, 06:05 PM
I've had luck with cardinal tetras, rummy nose tetras rummy nose are probally my favorite tetra because they look nice when you have a large group of them there a tight schooling fish and I've also personalily had luck with L plecos some people may advice against it with Discus do to they say they may try to suck on the discus slime coat but ive never had any kind of issue good luck!

matt2426
03-19-2019, 06:08 PM
Sorry i didn't read your whole post you were asking where to buy ive heard good things on www.wetspottropicalfish.com