PDA

View Full Version : Wrigglers swimming everywhere, somthing wrong?

mr_rgb
04-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Hello guys,

I noticed this morning the wrigglers swimming everywhere in the tank. I adjusted the light directly to the pair but seems like they still don't go to their parents. Water is already low, i don't wanna lower more. Is there something wrong here?

http://youtu.be/1DFiXlmRYGQ

RogueDiscus
04-10-2019, 01:49 PM
Nothing obviously wrong. You might try turning off the lights, and maybe even putting white paper across the front. Somehow making the parents darker in the environment. Folks have been successful using the blue "moon light" led's too, if you have that.

LizStreithorst
04-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Nothing wrong except that you're shining the light directly on the pair. Do as Steve said and stop worrying. Everything looks fine.

jeep
04-10-2019, 02:35 PM
I agree, turn the lights off or use ambient lighting not directed at the tank. Regular discus turn very dark then they spawn and the fry are attracted to the dark parents. PB's can't turn dark...

Lewjo11
04-10-2019, 05:02 PM
I have had excellent luck on using a blue light! Try it $9 on Amazon. Also take out sponge filter for a day or two ( that said I used a hanging filter). Worked two spawns last month. Now one my 3 as of yesterday. All different mixes