PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im Tim from Belgium

timvriens
04-14-2019, 03:43 AM
Hi everybody :bounce2:

Im Tim 30 years and from Belgium
I started a new discus adventure and thought i'd share it with you guys and girls

last week, the 6th of april i took a trip to Piwowarski in germany to pick my new fish
here are some pictures at piwowarski

as you can imagine, it was hard to pick what discus to take home

after some hard thinking i chose 15 6cm rt x cobalt cross
here they are 1 hour in my thank

and now 1 week later

they eat like crazy and get an 80% waterchange daily

please tell me honestly what you think of them

i wil try to do weekly updat's :heart2::heart2:

grtz Tim

Filip
04-14-2019, 04:08 AM
Congrats on your new discus Tim .
Your discus choice and your current WC and raising routine will get you to some stunning discus in no time .Piwos discus are top quallity IMO .
Good luck Tim and please post monthly progression photos so we can see their growth and colours .

timvriens
04-14-2019, 04:53 AM
yeah, piwowarski had some super cool discus and knows what he is doing, it was worth te trip
i will try to post as much as i can, its cool for me to see the progress to
cause when you look at the fish every day, they don't seem to grow that fast :p

pastry
04-14-2019, 08:45 AM
yeah, piwowarski had some super cool discus and knows what he is doing, it was worth te trip
i will try to post as much as i can, its cool for me to see the progress to
cause when you look at the fish every day, they don't seem to grow that fast :p

That's the cool part about doing pic updates... as you do it for awhile you'll find yourself going back and forth reading within your own thread and it's so cool seeing how they've changed over time. Especially color development!

Top notch discus you have!

Pices
04-14-2019, 12:32 PM
Beautuful choice of discus and they are only going to get more beautiful. It’ll be fun watching these grow up with you. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!
Patty

timvriens
04-14-2019, 02:04 PM
i'm curious about the color to, i'm hoping a very blue rt if that makes sense hahaha :p

and it was an adventure indeed, to see the fish of one of the best breeders in the world :cool:

Phil4Discus
05-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Wow! Looking great! Like others said, keeping up with that water change routine will really help them develop into some stunning discus as they grow! Keep us posted!