PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Danny!!!!

LizStreithorst
05-01-2019, 02:52 PM
Do you all remember when Tom posted that he had had it with Discus and he wanted to give all his stuff away. I don't remember all of it, but he had a bunch of tanks and equipment.

Well, Danny picked up all Tom's stuff. There were many things that he didn't need that were valuable. He gave it all to me!!!! It's all stuff that I could use right now (like an air pump and Blackworm cubes) and stuff that will need in the future.

I always liked being able to give away stuff and I have given away some good stuff in my life. It made me feel good when I could tell that it was appreciated. I never imagined that having given stuff away would come back to me in the same way and make me feel good twice. People here have given me big hunks of lava rock, a huge piece of beautiul drift wook, plants and little red shrimp, and fish food, and a ton of L 144 plecos, even a Lap Top! It's mind boggling to me that so many people have chosen me to be kind to.

danotaylor
05-01-2019, 11:42 PM
You have a big heart on that sleeve of yours mate, so what goes around comes around...It makes me happy that you are blessed, and I know Captain Tom is happy as well!!

brewmaster15
05-02-2019, 04:57 AM
Tom has been a generous person to the forum.. Danny did the same ...Liz does the same. Positive Karma is the best Karma!
Danny nicely done Mate! You made a fellow hobbyist happy and made the forum a better place.Thank you!

and thank you Tom and Liz :)

al

danotaylor
05-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Thanks Al, it's fun spreading the goodness around as much as possible!