PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought from Chicago discus and got good feedback?

GqyForPay
11-22-2019, 04:05 AM
Shipping may be a tad bit pricey and got my discus from Golden state which their pricing is more reasonable and they also provide quality discus. Problem with golden state they don't have the color that I wanted so I saw Chicago discus having it. I do want to know anyone who got from them, how was your experience? I am buying 2 large ones 6 inches so i am hoping they get along with my small ones which are 4 inches.

danotaylor
11-22-2019, 06:47 AM
I have not purchased from Chicago Discus but I have heard of plenty of good reviews from SD customers. Al has pretty well hand selected our sponsor vendors and it seems from reviews I have read here that all of our current, and some past, sponsors have happy return customers.

LizStreithorst
11-22-2019, 08:41 AM
I have. Their fish are excellent. I give them the Mama Bear seal of approval.

Doogy262
11-22-2019, 10:15 AM
I've gotten all my discus from Miranda at Chicago Discus and could not be happier.She has never disappointed in three years of purchases.See my earlier thread titled devastated no more to see what she has sent...

Willie
11-22-2019, 12:45 PM
Ditto.

discuspaul
11-22-2019, 11:15 PM
If Chicago Discus has the strain/color that you want, then don't hesitate to buy from them !

FishFanMan
11-23-2019, 07:17 PM
I shop at their location to buy my discus, their discus are of high quality and healthy. Miranda is great and every time I visit, been there many times now over the years, the tanks are very clean and organized. I've never had any issues with discus and other fish I've bought from Chicago Discus.

Chicago Discus
11-28-2019, 02:43 PM
Thanks everyone for the great comments. We do our best to provide an excellent experience, and always welcome your feedback. I hope that if you are ever in the Chicago area you will stop by to visit, if only to say hello, look at our beautiful discus, and dance with Sky and Petri (our resident macaws and guardians of the tanks)... Miranda and Josie

dmheric
12-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Shipping may be a tad bit pricey and got my discus from Golden state which their pricing is more reasonable and they also provide quality discus. Problem with golden state they don't have the color that I wanted so I saw Chicago discus having it. I do want to know anyone who got from them, how was your experience? I am buying 2 large ones 6 inches so i am hoping they get along with my small ones which are 4 inches.
Yes I have recently. I was very happy with what was delivered. The large Super Eruption I got is now my favorite discus and could kick myself for not ordering more than one. The albino golden red was nice too.