PDA

View Full Version : Hans discus

Stanica
12-20-2019, 05:19 PM
I ordered two discus from Hans (3 and 4 inches) that were to be delivered on Thursday by 10:30 a.m. Due to holiday deliveries and lousy weather my area had on Wednesday night, the discus didn’t arrive until 4:40 p.m.! Those poor fish were in a bag from when they left Hans about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday night until they got to me around 4:40 on Thursday. They were on a delivery truck from 8 a.m. Thursday until they were delivered to me at 4:40 p.m. in 26 degree weather! I didn’t have much hope they would be alive. When I opened the bag, they were nose up and not moving. The water was cold. I set their bags in the tank and added some of the warm tank water. They responded immediately. Today they are swimming around and eating. I received two emails and one voicemail from Hans. He was also tracking the delivery. I am so pleased with both Hans and the discus. Hans is always a pleasure to deal with.

LizStreithorst
12-20-2019, 05:30 PM
Hansie is the best. He helped me get through Discus Plague years ago when I got it from some Asian fish. He has a good heart. I haven't purchased any Discus from anyone in years but the time will come when the fish of my breeding will need some German blood. I trust that Hans will send me exactly what I want, and of course they will be healthy.

Mando
12-20-2019, 10:30 PM
glad your story did not take a turn for the worst! We need pics!!!

Hans is an amazing guy, and although I have never purchased from him, he ALWAYS helps me when I call with questions.