PDA

View Full Version : I知 far from new...old as dirt and member since inception

April
02-10-2020, 09:29 PM
But I致e been absent. Not absent really I follow on fb
8 couldn稚 log in and since tapatalk cancelled I have t been over here as I only use my iPad and iPhone .
I値l refresh who I and why I知 here .
I kept raised, learned. Killed. Imported, tried my hand at breeding. Posted thousands of times , etc etc.
I知 one of the old timers and I am
Actually almost 20 years older than when simply discus started!
I知
Way up and even past Hans, john, Cary, brew , etc etc in age and met all these guys even before simplydiscus. We all moved over here and started it as there was a need for a proper forum .
I have had an aquarium shop since 2004 in Vancouver Canada .
Aprils Aquarium.
I have recently sold it dec1 but still working there and I have been doing transhipping for individuals who want that select guppy strain. Betta, fancy goldfish, flowerhorn. Black diamond ray etc etc.
So still very busy. Airport runs etc
Anyhow I知 here to report in and remind people I jace b even absent but have never forgotten most of you.
: )

two utes
02-10-2020, 09:36 PM
Welcome back :)

seanyuki
02-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Welcome back April Ross.....my first discus in Canada are from you lol

danotaylor
02-10-2020, 10:44 PM
G'day April, welcome home :)

peewee1
02-10-2020, 11:23 PM
But I’ve been absent. Not absent really I follow on fb
8 couldn’t log in and since tapatalk cancelled I have t been over here as I only use my iPad and iPhone .
I’ll refresh who I and why I’m here .
I kept raised, learned. Killed. Imported, tried my hand at breeding. Posted thousands of times , etc etc.
I’m one of the old timers and I am
Actually almost 20 years older than when simply discus started!
I’m
Way up and even past Hans, john, Cary, brew , etc etc in age and met all these guys even before simplydiscus. We all moved over here and started it as there was a need for a proper forum .
I have had an aquarium shop since 2004 in Vancouver Canada .
Aprils Aquarium.
I have recently sold it dec1 but still working there and I have been doing transhipping for individuals who want that select guppy strain. Betta, fancy goldfish, flowerhorn. Black diamond ray etc etc.
So still very busy. Airport runs etc
Anyhow I’m here to report in and remind people I jace b even absent but have never forgotten most of you.
: )

We are all fortunate to have you return. If we could convince you to go 100% Discus, then all the better, April.

discuspaul
02-10-2020, 11:44 PM
Some of us can`t, and never will, forget you April, as well as your overall contribution here to SD over the years since inception, and your occasional appearance in recent years.

As you know, you & I go back over 10 years - and I credit you with re-introducing me, truly properly, to the hobby as it really should be, mainly by supplying me with well-shaped and healthy Forrest discus when I wanted them, and giving me the benefit of your long experience with discus, as well as enjoying your pleasant personality!

Great to hear you`re still maintaining an optimistic outlook on life, and doing what you like to do.

You`re one super lady in my book !

Welcome back & best regards,
Paul

April
02-10-2020, 11:51 PM
We are all fortunate to have you return. If we could convince you to go 100% Discus, then all the better, April.

Thanks everyone. I keep looking ... and tempted but harder at home . A lot of wcs and right. Is too busy caring for everyone痴 fish 🐠 and I still have very round fish! A bit rounder the other direction!
Big fat oranda goldfish!

LizStreithorst
02-11-2020, 08:24 AM
I think of you often April. We were kindred spirits. I hope you start popping in from time to time, and it turns into the habit of being here every day.

Second Hand Pat
02-11-2020, 10:30 AM
Nice to see you back online April, I miss not seeing your posts. :) Sounds like you are quite busy.
Pat

jeep
02-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Welcome back April! You helped build this place!!!

Willie
02-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Hi April;

I'm still alive as well! :)

Willie

LizStreithorst
02-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Francis is around, too.

Disgirl
02-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Hi April! Glad to have you back with us. You were one of my first cone customers, lots of them I remember, and my first sent to Canada. I hope you will be here often. Your goldfish are beautiful!
Barb