PDA

View Full Version : Golden State Discus Fish Purchases!

GqyForPay
03-02-2020, 04:33 AM
https://youtu.be/OF6OyMGMznQ

Dear Discus Lovers,

Having a hard time finding a place to find your perfect discus? Your worries will be gone after you see this video of the discus I got from Golden State Discus! I got 6 beautiful discus from the owners, Lynda and Doug. They carried a lot of healthy and round discus in all size and color! You have a lot of options that they have on their website goldenstatediscus.com. You will not be disappointed on the quality of discus they have and their pricing is also competitive! I would recommend you guys checking them out. Excellent service, respond to your request ASAP, and provide your discus 100% gurantee perfectly healthy and beautiful discus! Hope you enjoy the video! Thank you so much Lynda and Doug for these amazing discus!

List of what I bought:
1 Snow White 5.5-6" inches
1 Snow White 5-5.5" Inches
1 Pegnang Eruption 5-5.5" Inches
1 Albino Alenquer Red Discus 5-5.5" Inches
1 Albino Red Diamond discus 5-5.5" Inches
1 Albino Pearl Diamond 3-3.5"

Johnny95132
03-03-2020, 12:18 AM
I have purchased from GSD twice, and both times was taken aback by the quality of the discus. They also provide videos before sending discus, and package the discus very well. I received them in quadruple layered plastic bags! Also the seller (Doug and Lynda) are very responsive to questions. Highly recommend them for both competitive pricing and customer service.