PDA

View Full Version : MVP – May 2020 coralbandit

jeep
05-20-2020, 11:49 AM
We're going to try to revive this award to show appreciation for those members who stand out and help make Simply Discus a great place to learn and educate.

This award goes to Tom, aka-coralbandit… Your knowledge and eagerness to participate and help others, as well as introducing many of us to Rams has been very much appreciated and the SimplyDiscus team would like to recognize your contributions as most valuable player!

Beginning today, we will be awarding our MVP’s with a free one year Homestead membership where members can have their own sub-forum and can post about their personal lives or projects, etc…

Congratulations Tom, and thanks for all you do!!

LizStreithorst
05-20-2020, 01:01 PM
Congratulations, Tom. You've been deserving of recognition for some time now.

Sturiosoma
05-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Tom I would like to say that I share a lot of your beliefs in fish keeping no matter what species you are keeping and with everyone having their strong points I think you are a much better teacher than I and so with that I will say congratulations

Jeanne

pantherlax
05-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Cheers Tom!

fljones3
05-20-2020, 02:22 PM
Congrats!!!

danotaylor
05-20-2020, 02:51 PM
Well earned recognition Tom...your generous info sharing and the excellent knowledge & experience you bring have really enhanced forum life. The stand outs for me are your eye for quality, commitment to process, but the most outstanding attribute is your desire for others to succeed...you're a truly honorable human! Blessings mate!

coralbandit
05-20-2020, 05:01 PM
Wow I am lost for words and humbled .
I feel like a beginner with the flat fish !
I want to thank everyone for the kind words even if some of you stretched the truth a little !
I do want others to enjoy fish as I do and this forum is more then just fun for me .
Fish are more then a hobby for me ..They are part of everyday in my life for the last 10 plus years.
I have kept fish since I was in 6th grade and had a 6 foot tank since I was 20 but most of the time it was just a thing in my home .
I learn here with almost every post I read and enjoy seeing what everyone else does and has . I love seeing how many have successful spawns or such awesome fish !
You all may not know but often I have more questions then answers when I read some post but that is part of the fun and learning .
I am honored to feel appreciated ,that like quality fish is a key to our lives I think .
Thank you guys and girls very much ,what a nice thing to come home to .You all have made me really feel like I fit in and I appreciate it .

Bud Smith
05-20-2020, 05:48 PM
Tom. Your desire, knowledge and willingness to help others in the fish hobby is refreshing. Your are a great asset to the forum. Keep it up. Congrats.

two utes
05-20-2020, 05:49 PM
Congratulations Tom. Well deserved

Larry208
05-20-2020, 07:11 PM
Congrats Tom, well deserved and thank you for all you do here.

peewee1
05-20-2020, 07:57 PM
Tom, you're the bomb!

Iminit
05-20-2020, 10:28 PM
Congrats Tom!! Well done and deserved!!!

Second Hand Pat
05-21-2020, 07:32 AM
Tom, I have really enjoyed your posts and knowledge in both the fish-room and in life. Your attention to detail is apparent in all you do. You have been a personal inspiration to me and I so enjoy your posts here on the forum so please continue doing what you do so well.
Pat

coralbandit
05-22-2020, 04:40 AM
Again thank you all so much for the kind words ..

Discluv
05-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Congrats, Tom.

RogueDiscus
05-22-2020, 08:35 PM
Really, this award means you have to say thank you to everyone else on the forum for all their kind words, but you deserve it! Thanks Tom.

coralbandit
05-22-2020, 09:04 PM
Really, this award means you have to say thank you to everyone else on the forum for all their kind words, but you deserve it! Thanks Tom.

That's funny !:p
I really do thank everyone ..You all don't know that well..If you did you might change your mind !:eek:

jmaldo
05-22-2020, 09:25 PM
Hey Buddy,
Bravo!
"Congrats" on the MVP award. Your a "Rare" breed and very deserving of this award. You've taught me so much by sharing your
trials/tribulations and Fish!

:thumbsup:

coralbandit
05-22-2020, 09:30 PM
Thanks Joe !
Nice to see you visiting us here !
I hope those long fin golds breed for you .They are good parents so could really break the ram ice for you ..

brewmaster15
06-03-2020, 11:33 AM
Tom,
This recognition is perfect for you! When the team ran the suggestion by me for my thoughts I thought ," heck ya... Tom deserves it". Congrats!!! Glad to have you part of the forum ! :)

al

coralbandit
06-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Tom,
This recognition is perfect for you! When the team ran the suggestion by me for my thoughts I thought ," heck ya... Tom deserves it". Congrats!!! Glad to have you part of the forum ! :)

al
Thanks Al !
It means a lot .
My schedule has been crazy lately so I have been less active but I need to post my progress with my discus juvis ..
They turned 4 months old 2 days ago so a picture needs to be posted ..They seem to growing great with less then great care !

FischAutoTechGarten
07-20-2020, 01:35 PM
Awesome! :grin:

Always enjoy your contributions Tom!