PDA

View Full Version : Welcome aboard Tyrone and DiscusDirectonline.com

brewmaster15
08-05-2020, 08:39 AM
Hi all,
I would like to Welcome aboard a New Sponsor, Tyrone Gillespie. His business is Discus Direct LLC located in Oceanside California. Tyrone has been a member here for awhile now (username jazzmann79) and has supported the community through our premium memberships. He decided he wanted to take the hobby to a new level and started a business. When I asked him about it a while ago, he told me he wanted to build it slowly though and that was refreshing to hear! Its too often people jump into selling discus both feet running and then have issues.

Tyrone sounds like he has a good game plan and I wish him great success. I am really happy that he decided to come on as a sponsor here and I am sure you will be seeing him around the forum and on our facebook group.

You can also reach him at https://www.discusdirectonline.com and email at gill@discusdirectonline.com

Please join me in welcoming him as a sponsor!

Thanks Tyrone and Good luck!!

al

Second Hand Pat
08-05-2020, 09:17 AM
Hi Tyrone and welcome as our newest sponsor. Happy to have you here :D
Pat

peewee1
08-05-2020, 09:23 AM
It's a very nice web store, Tyrone. Good luck to you.

jeep
08-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Welcome aboard Tyronne! Looking forward to hearing more about you!!

DiscusDirect
08-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Hi all,
My name is Tyrone Gillespie, my friends and acquaintances call me Gill…so by all means, please feel free to call me Gill. I want to take the time to say thank you all for the warm welcomes here on SimplyDiscus. I’ve been a member since 2015 and find the forum to be the most engaging and the value of information from those on SD is invaluable. I have learned a lot from the members of this forum and continue to be educated about this wonderful fish we call discus. As Al has mentioned, I am a new sponsor here on SD, I’ve been involved with tropical fish keeping since the late 80’s off and on and with discus for the past 8 years. I made a decision to open my own business selling these beautiful fishes. A little about me; I live in Southern California, served 20 years as Marine (now retired), still working a fulltime job, but have been able to make time to pursue and grow my business. I look forward to building friendships here on SD and to sell discuses. I will post pics of the discuses I have for sale soon, if interested, email me at gill@discusdirectonline.com or access my site at http://www.discusdirectonline.com/shop.
Again, a sincere thanks to the SD staff and all of the SD members!
Have a great day and stay safe!
Gill

DiscusDirect
08-05-2020, 12:13 PM
Hi Brain,
Thank for the welcome!

Gill

DiscusDirect
08-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Thanks peewee1

Gill

DiscusDirect