PDA

View Full Version : Looking for willie from Minnesota aquarium society, this is Gene from ne Minneapolis

GeneO
01-23-2021, 12:51 PM
I am looking to chat with Willie from Minnesota aquarium society. This is Gene from northeast Minneapolis. I used to breed discuss and you purchase some from me around the time Bing seto came to the aquarium society meeting. You had also aquired my white pigeon blood pair. You and i drove all over twin cities with Bing Seto Looking at discus and aquarium club members fish rooms. I also remember you had purchased a breeding pair of blue diamonds from Jim Quarles and the female head a defective Gill plate. Just wondering if you remember me and I was curious as to what kind of discuss you have now

Second Hand Pat
01-23-2021, 01:10 PM
I am looking to chat with Willie from Minnesota aquarium society. This is Gene from northeast Minneapolis. I used to breed discuss and you purchase some from me around the time Bing seto came to the aquarium society meeting. You had also aquired my white pigeon blood pair. You and i drove all over twin cities with Bing Seto Looking at discus and aquarium club members fish rooms. I also remember you had purchased a breeding pair of blue diamonds from Jim Quarles and the female head a defective Gill plate. Just wondering if you remember me and I was curious as to what kind of discuss you have now

Hi Gene, this is a link to Willie's profile http://forum.simplydiscus.com/member.php?4354-Willie. Look under his name and you can send him a PM. He will most likely see this and respond to your thread.
Pat

seanyuki
01-23-2021, 01:10 PM
Willie Loh is quite active in this forum.

CliffsDiscus
01-23-2021, 03:56 PM
This must have been over 23 years ago.

Cliff

klthering
02-16-2021, 06:38 PM
Hi Gene, I'm also near NE Minneapolis. Nice to see another local. Do you breed discus?

Willie
02-16-2021, 10:50 PM
Hi Gene; Just send me a PM. Willie
Hi Katie; Do you know about the Minnesota Aquarium Society? Willie