PDA

View Full Version : RIP Marge and Mom

Second Hand Pat
01-29-2021, 09:49 AM
Hi Guys,

It has been a rough go for me lately. :D I lost my 85 mother-in-law (Marge) a couple days before Christmas and lost my mother earlier this week. My daughter lost both grandmas within five weeks of each other. They were both lovely ladies and will be missed :( My husband Tom is still sorting thru his mom's estate and my sisters and me are arranging our mom's funeral etc.

Sorry for not being on the forum much lately.

Pat

seanyuki
01-29-2021, 09:51 AM
I would like to offer you and your family my deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your mother in peace.

AquaticNerd
01-29-2021, 09:58 AM
Pat, my deepest and sincerest condolences to you and your entire family. I too lost my father-in-law in May of last year, so I understand a little of what you're going through.

Family always comes first! Take care!

jeep
01-29-2021, 09:58 AM
This certainly has been a bad time for you guys recently and I wish you, Tom and all your family the very best. :angel:

Shan_Evolved
01-29-2021, 10:09 AM
My condolences Pat.

LizStreithorst
01-29-2021, 10:29 AM
I'm so sorry, Pat. I wonder if these bad times will ever leave us.

Willie
01-29-2021, 10:48 AM
Best to you and your family, Pat.

discuspaul
01-29-2021, 11:03 AM
I echo all the above sincere condolences - you & family have undergone a lot of sad occurrences in the past short while, Pat, and we all hope things will improve greatly for you and Tom in future.

Iminit
01-29-2021, 11:21 AM
So sorry to hear. Best to you and your family.

FLBlue
01-29-2021, 12:07 PM
I'm so sorry to hear, my condolences.

FischAutoTechGarten
01-29-2021, 12:10 PM
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of two of your parents.

Many of us long term members of SimplyD have reached a phase in our lives where we are beginning to loose parents, uncles & aunts.

The loss is different for everyone, but rest assured all of us understand that it is painful for you and are sad that you are having to endure it.

May you find comfort from friends, family and the god who gives comfort.

dpt8
01-29-2021, 02:01 PM
So sorry Pat. God bless. We'll keep you and yours in our prays... David

jimmyjoe
01-29-2021, 02:15 PM
Sorry to hear of your losses Pat stay strong and fight through this. Jim in Ohio

CliffsDiscus
01-29-2021, 02:28 PM
Pat,
Sorry to hear, my condolences.

Cliff

fljones3
01-29-2021, 03:15 PM
I am sorry Pat. May His grace sustain you and Tom in this sorrowful season of life.

two utes
01-29-2021, 03:43 PM
So sorry to hear this very sad news Pat. Condolences to you and your family. You have no need to apologize for putting you family first.

danotaylor
01-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Pay I am very sorry for yours and your family's loss. Very tough time for you guys. Thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Chicago Discus
01-29-2021, 07:00 PM
Josie and I are sending our sincere condolences to you and your family. Such a tragedy. We are praying for you.

dornblaser
01-29-2021, 07:27 PM
I am so sorry to read this, losing a parent or grandparent from either side of the family at any age is very tough, I will pray for you and your family for peace and healing.

Kirbs
01-29-2021, 07:52 PM
Keeping you and Tom in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry for your loss!

Jenene
01-29-2021, 09:16 PM
Pat,

My heart breaks for you and your family. This is just so much profound loss at once. My sincere, deepest condolences. Losing a parent is one the hardest losses a human can experience, whether by birth or marriage. I hope you take some time for yourself to grieve, reflect and celebrate both of them. I’m sure the team here will take card of the forum while you care for yourself and your loved ones.

You’ve been an amazing friend for all of us here on SD for a very long time. I hope you know we are thinking of you and your dear family. ❤️

matt parsons
01-29-2021, 10:40 PM
Sorry for your losses. Prayers sent May you find calmness in this time of struggles
Respectfully, Matt

yogi
01-30-2021, 09:29 AM
Sorry to hear this, I want to give you my condolences. Jerry

Second Hand Pat
01-30-2021, 09:35 AM
I would like to offer you and your family my deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your mother in peace.

Thank you Francis, I appreciate it.

Pat, my deepest and sincerest condolences to you and your entire family. I too lost my father-in-law in May of last year, so I understand a little of what you're going through.

Family always comes first! Take care!

Thank you Jake, sorry to hear about your father-in-law :( This past year has been really rough.

This certainly has been a bad time for you guys recently and I wish you, Tom and all your family the very best. :angel:

Thanks Brian, I hope that "best" starts soon :)

Pat

Second Hand Pat
01-30-2021, 09:41 AM
My condolences Pat.

Thank you Shan :)

I'm so sorry, Pat. I wonder if these bad times will ever leave us.

Thank you Liz and I hope things get better. I am worried about my dad. I do not think he has the will to live with the passing of my mom :(

Best to you and your family, Pat.

Thank you Willie :)

Pat

Second Hand Pat
01-30-2021, 09:43 AM
I echo all the above sincere condolences - you & family have undergone a lot of sad occurrences in the past short while, Pat, and we all hope things will improve greatly for you and Tom in future.

Thank you Paul and I do hope that is the case. :)

So sorry to hear. Best to you and your family.

Thank you Tom :)

I'm so sorry to hear, my condolences.

Thank you also Blue :)

Pat

Second Hand Pat
01-30-2021, 09:52 AM
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of two of your parents.

Many of us long term members of SimplyD have reached a phase in our lives where we are beginning to loose parents, uncles & aunts.

The loss is different for everyone, but rest assured all of us understand that it is painful for you and are sad that you are having to endure it.

May you find comfort from friends, family and the god who gives comfort.

Thank you Peter and my husband is now the head of his family with the lose of his mom. Tom lost his dad in 2019. I have my dad and an aunt left. I am worried about my dad. He is not taking this well.

So sorry Pat. God bless. We'll keep you and yours in our prays... David

Thank you David :)

Sorry to hear of your losses Pat stay strong and fight through this. Jim in Ohio

Thank you Jim :)

Pat

Second Hand Pat
01-30-2021, 09:55 AM
Pat,
Sorry to hear, my condolences.

Cliff

Thank you Cliff :)

I am sorry Pat. May His grace sustain you and Tom in this sorrowful season of life.

Thank you Frank :)

So sorry to hear this very sad news Pat. Condolences to you and your family. You have no need to apologize for putting you family first.

Thank you Joe, Al always says that too.

Pat

Larry208
01-30-2021, 10:25 AM
Sorry for your family's loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time your going through.
Larry

Second Hand Pat
01-30-2021, 10:37 AM
Pat I am very sorry for yours and your family's loss. Very tough time for you guys. Thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Thanks Danny, means a lot :D

Josie and I are sending our sincere condolences to you and your family. Such a tragedy. We are praying for you.

Thank you Miranda :) I appreciate it. Please give Josie a bug HI from Simply.

I am so sorry to read this, losing a parent or grandparent from either side of the family at any age is very tough, I will pray for you and your family for peace and healing.

Thank you David :) and agreed. Both my mom-in-law and my mom were into their 80s and 90s. Lives well lived but still hurts to see them go.

Pat

RogueDiscus
01-30-2021, 06:10 PM
Hi Pat,
It's been a while. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Sending you kind thoughts.
Steve

tacks
01-31-2021, 12:54 PM
my codolences Ed

IamPhenomenal
02-02-2021, 05:43 AM
R.I.P. This is sad(

Second Hand Pat
02-02-2021, 08:11 AM
Sorry for your family's loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time your going through.
Larry

Thank you Larry, I appreciate it :)

Hi Pat,
It's been a while. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Sending you kind thoughts.
Steve

Thank you Steve, it has been awhile. Hope all is well with you.

my codolences Ed

Thank you Ed :)

R.I.P. This is sad(

Thank you Karl :)

Pat

Disgirl
02-02-2021, 08:33 PM
I send my sincere condolences Pat. That is a big loss all at once. I have had similar multiple losses at once too. It is sad.
Barb