PDA

View Full Version : Discus Talk: Breeding and raising fry.

seanyuki
05-10-2021, 05:30 PM
Discus Talk: Breeding and raising fry courtesy of Cary Strong and Tammy Kuilderd long time Fish hobbyists and discus breeders.

http://youtu.be/ECFNzUTWJsA

LizStreithorst
05-10-2021, 07:57 PM
I can't wait to see this. My speakers just went on the blink so until my new ones arrive I'll see if I can get my remote speaker will work with the computer. From what Ive read it connects to different devices. I've only used to play the news on NPR while I'm changing water. I can't get decent radio reception in the fish room. Cary knows what he's talking about. I can't imagine why I have never heard of Tammy.

Fonda1963
05-28-2021, 10:22 AM
Miss. Liz yes Carey is awesome and he definitely knows what he’s talking about and he has some awesome discus.. some beautiful blue diamonds!! 💙

Iminit
05-29-2021, 12:05 AM
She’s on here Liz. She uses her last name here. She’s great on the Facebook page!

Second Hand Pat
05-29-2021, 08:03 AM
Discus Talk is Tammy's brain child and Cary is gotten use to joining her. I joined them once to talk about wilds. I'm not a great public speaker. :eek: Tammy also likes to do research on diseases etc. and talks regularly with the fish vets of U of F. She also knows her way around a microscope :D
Pat