PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Joe, two utes!

Disgirl
06-12-2021, 08:16 AM
Hope you have a great day, our Australian friend! How is your Winter going this year?
Barb in North Carolina

Iminit
06-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Happy Birthday!!

danotaylor
06-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Have a ripper day mate!

jeep
06-12-2021, 05:27 PM
Happy Birthday Joe!!!

pastry
06-12-2021, 10:21 PM
Happy Birthday JOE! Now don't come back without a good birthday fishing story!!!!! :P

two utes
06-13-2021, 05:42 PM
Hope you have a great day, our Australian friend! How is your Winter going this year?
Barb in North Carolina

Thank you so much Barb! That's really sweet of you. We are coming into winter, and so far it hasn't been too bad, though with the drop in temperature, covid has re appeared in our community, causing more lock downs. Unfortunately i think this is something we're just going to have to get used to.
Thanks again for your good wishes Barb :)

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks Tom. Much appreciated mate :)

Have a ripper day mate!

Thanks Dan. Had a great day despite the limitations placed upon us due to Covid Lock down.....By the way...How's your mammoth tank looking? I'm sure things have settled in there now, and time for an update....Chop Chop ;)

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

Thanks so much Brian. That's really nice of you :)

Happy Birthday JOE! Now don't come back without a good birthday fishing story!!!!! :P

Haha. Thanks for the birthday greeting Elliot, but unfortunately no fishing stories to tell at the moment, but i assure you that i'm hanging to get back out on the water once these restrictions have been lifted.

We had some Covid cases detected in our state three weeks ago, which put us in a complete lock down. That meant that all bushiness were closed and you were only allowed to travel within 5km of your home. This meant that my planned Sword Fish trip had to be cancelled indefinitely. I was extremely fortunate that the restrictions were lifted slightly, last Thursday, to allow us to travel within 25km from our home, and most businesses allowed to open once more.
Lucky for me that included a local winery where we went for lunch, and also a lovely local restaurant where we caught up with the rest of my kids and grand kids, to celebrate.

Thanks everyone for helping me get through my 60th Birthday. I'm so lucky and grateful to have so many good friends and family

seanyuki
06-13-2021, 06:55 PM
A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy belated birthday Joe !

two utes
06-13-2021, 07:00 PM
A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy belated birthday Joe !

Thanks for your lovely birthday message Francis. :D

discuspaul
06-14-2021, 09:30 AM
Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday, Joe - Trust you had a good one !!
Great photos, super that you posted them !

Second Hand Pat
06-14-2021, 10:09 AM
Happy belated Birthday Joe :D What a wonderful outing with your family :D
Pat

CliffsDiscus
06-14-2021, 01:29 PM
Joe, happy belated Brithday, looks like you and your family had a great day.

Cliff

two utes
06-14-2021, 06:37 PM
Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday, Joe - Trust you had a good one !!
Great photos, super that you posted them !

Thanks for your message Paul! Glad you liked my happy snaps. Hope you guys are all well over there. Take care

Happy belated Birthday Joe :D What a wonderful outing with your family :D
Pat

Thank you Pat. I was lucky to be able to get out, especially since we are allow zero visitors in our homes at the moment.

Joe, happy belated Brithday, looks like you and your family had a great day.

Cliff

Thanks Cliff. We had a lovely day, and enjoyed a few nice beverages ;)