PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary Pat 40th wedding anniversary (Pat Husband)

seanyuki
09-09-2021, 11:22 AM
When two people share true love between them, their bond becomes ever lasting and full of happiness. Congratulations to you and May the love you have for one another continue to grow and blossom with each passing year. Wishing you and Tom endless happiness, joy, and love on your anniversary and always. Happy anniversary!

fljones3
09-09-2021, 08:16 PM
Happy Anniversary Pat!

LizStreithorst
09-09-2021, 08:18 PM
I'm glad you were able to get away together for a few days. I hope it was a romantic getaway despite the fact that you had do deal with our problems.

pastry
09-09-2021, 08:55 PM
My GOD, Pat & Tom are incredible! I had the privilege to not only meet them, but they rescued me from an old Marine friend who wasn't letting me escape! Pat & Tom helped kidnap me & then fed me. I had NEVER met them before and they took me right in and then (while knowing I had to get back to Charleston with storms coming in) kicked me right out to get get ahead. Felt like a visit with parents or uncles & aunts... it was immediately comfortable, over the top hospitality, and then felt great for someone else other than myself to make me get back on track (... and I swear I put deodorant on!... I think?).

Happy Anniversary, Pat!

two utes
09-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Happy anniversary Pat and Tom. Wishing you all the very best.

Second Hand Pat
09-10-2021, 07:29 AM
When two people share true love between them, their bond becomes ever lasting and full of happiness. Congratulations to you and May the love you have for one another continue to grow and blossom with each passing year. Wishing you and Tom endless happiness, joy, and love on your anniversary and always. Happy anniversary!

Thank you Francis, that is really sweet :D
Pat

Second Hand Pat
09-10-2021, 07:30 AM
Happy Anniversary Pat!

Thank you Frank :D
Pat

Second Hand Pat
09-10-2021, 07:32 AM
I'm glad you were able to get away together for a few days. I hope it was a romantic getaway despite the fact that you had do deal with our problems.

Thank you Liz, we had a blast. We had planned this trip three times and finally made it. First two times the trip was delayed due to work and a hurricane but we finally made it :D
Pat

Second Hand Pat
09-10-2021, 07:34 AM
My GOD, Pat & Tom are incredible! I had the privilege to not only meet them, but they rescued me from an old Marine friend who wasn't letting me escape! Pat & Tom helped kidnap me & then fed me. I had NEVER met them before and they took me right in and then (while knowing I had to get back to Charleston with storms coming in) kicked me right out to get get ahead. Felt like a visit with parents or uncles & aunts... it was immediately comfortable, over the top hospitality, and then felt great for someone else other than myself to make me get back on track (... and I swear I put deodorant on!... I think?).

Happy Anniversary, Pat!

It was a hoot to meet you Elliot and you are as much fun in person as you are on the forum :D We were happy to help in any way. Glad to see the fry doing well.

..and yes, you were wearing deodorant as far as I could tell lol.
Pat

Second Hand Pat
09-10-2021, 07:36 AM
Happy anniversary Pat and Tom. Wishing you all the very best.

Thank you Joe :D
Pat

discuspaul
09-10-2021, 09:21 AM
Happy belated anniversary to two wonderful people, Pat & Tom !
It seems you had a great & fun day - you're deserving.

It was a real pleasure for Linda & I to meet both of you & break bread together - perhaps we can do it again sometime - that would be super!

Second Hand Pat
09-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Happy belated anniversary to two wonderful people, Pat & Tom !
It seems you had a great & fun day - you're deserving.

It was a real pleasure for Linda & I to meet both of you & break bread together - perhaps we can do it again sometime - that would be super!

Thank you Paul, I remember that two hour dinner :D It was divine. Would be lovely if we did that again. :D
Pat

matt parsons
09-10-2021, 09:56 PM
Happy anniversary!

Second Hand Pat
09-11-2021, 09:16 AM
Happy anniversary!

Thank you Matt :D
Pat