PDA

View Full Version : A little trouble with staying logged in...

CJC
11-27-2021, 06:12 PM
I log in, go to a thread with pix (on plants that go well with discus) and every time I click on an image link it tells me I'm not logged in and wants a relog in. I do a new login, I go back to the same pic, and it still wants me to log in again. This is with one particular thread. However this is not the only place in the forum where I'm having trouble. I've met this on other threads. it's just seriously standing between me and some pix I'd like to see.

Second Hand Pat
11-29-2021, 04:48 AM
I log in, go to a thread with pix (on plants that go well with discus) and every time I click on an image link it tells me I'm not logged in and wants a relog in. I do a new login, I go back to the same pic, and it still wants me to log in again. This is with one particular thread. However this is not the only place in the forum where I'm having trouble. I've met this on other threads. it's just seriously standing between me and some pix I'd like to see.

Hi CJC, next time you log into the forum you will see a "Remember Me" checkbox under where you will enter your username/password. Check the box prior to logging in and see if that resolves the logging out problem.
Pat