PDA

View Full Version : Dalat Discus North of Dallas

For100
11-16-2022, 11:15 AM
Good morning,

I came across this vendor thru the Texas Discus group in Facebook. It is the first time I see him, but I can tell he has some massive and beautiful fish in his Nov shipment. He has a YouTube channel, just search for DalatDiscus.

Since I live relatively close by, I tried to look for any feedback here and I could not find anything. Has anyone done business with him? He shared some outstanding reflection D fish in stock, I am tempted because I have not found any new stock from our sponsors here in Simply.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCiFV4PUOwJ7OodW3FY7wH3g

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

thanks

FR

seanyuki
11-16-2022, 12:02 PM
I have seen many positive feedbacks from this discus seller DalatdiscusHuy on Simply Discus Facebook page, most of his are large discus and high quality.

For100
11-16-2022, 12:37 PM
Thank you Francis…. I really like those Reflection D that he showed me. Nice coloring, round and thick body. It reminded me of Piwowarski or Stendker fish But Asian if I am not mistaken.

I might pull the trigger

FR

seanyuki
11-16-2022, 01:05 PM
All of his discus are from Asia, if I remember correctly 刘宇展 (winson lau) from Malaysia exports to Huy.

Thank you Francis…. I really like those Reflection D that he showed me. Nice coloring, round and thick body. It reminded me of Piwowarski or Stendker fish But Asian if I am not mistaken.

I might pull the trigger

FR

mleibowi
11-20-2022, 01:14 PM
They look big and beautiful but expensive. I suppose you get what you pay for.