PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Thread for AquaticSuppliers.com

brewmaster15
03-28-2023, 02:24 PM
Hello all,

Small businesses have it pretty hard these day, and we really do rely on feedback and word of mouth to get our names and products out there now more than ever. I am no different in this regard. When you buy freeze dried blackworms or my other fish foods from me, you are just dealing with me. I answer the emails, I pack the orders, I answer the texts etc. I am just a small business owner. Word of mouth, ethics, and reputation is everything in my business model. Building a solid relationship with customers matters to me on a very personal level.

I know in the days of social media and google reviews, there are easier ways to review than leaving a post on a forum, but this is my home and where all of the above matters most to me.Its where I point potential customers that want to know more about my reputation and products. I would really appreciate it if its not too much hassle if you could consider leaving feedback here on the service and products you receive from me. This not only helps me as a small business but if you also link to this section on other websites, it helps SimpyDiscus as a forum in search engines and getting new members here.

So if you could please consider it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Al

jeep
03-28-2023, 02:28 PM
Not only do I recommend Aquatic Suppliers, I promote them every chance I get! Excellent source of nutrition that send my fish into a frenzy!!

brewmaster15
03-28-2023, 03:04 PM
Not only do I recommend Aquatic Suppliers, I promote them every chance I get! Excellent source of nutrition that send my fish into a frenzy!!

:)Thank you Brian!:)

For100
03-28-2023, 04:03 PM
Hey Al,

I am just a very new customer of small business. Only good things to say about your product and service, very happy with what you offer.

solasis
03-28-2023, 04:42 PM
My fish love your products. I have tried all three varieties and the fish love every single one of them.

dagray
03-28-2023, 06:09 PM
Great product, great service, awesome communication.

My fish beg for the FDBW.

brady
03-28-2023, 07:47 PM
What can I say about Al and his products.I buy them and use them and my fish thrive on them.
And I think every body on this forum who has dealt with AL will attest to his customer service
and personal service. Doesn't get any better.
Jay

Second Hand Pat
03-29-2023, 08:47 AM
I have been buying Al's FDBWs for years and I have only good words to say about the product, service and how fast the product arrives. The fish love and thrive on it and it's to easy feed. Excellent service and product from a one man band :D Thanks Al
Pat

Iminit
03-29-2023, 09:03 AM
AquaticSuppliers black worms have been in my Discus diet since 19. Great food source for discus and other fish. Service is great! And don’t forget the discus chow! Just started using this food and all fish devour it. Thanks Al always a pleasure dealing with you!

Charlyc11
03-29-2023, 11:00 AM
I have been giving my Pitch-Black Ram customers a sample of the Australian Freeze worms from Aquatic Suppliers as their first meals. My rams love them and go nuts over them.

brewmaster15
03-29-2023, 07:02 PM
Freddy, Carter,Dave, Jay, Pat, Tom, and Chuck!! Thank you all very much for your feedback. It really does make a difference!:)

al

Greg-Florida
04-02-2023, 08:16 AM
I'm a new customer to Aquatic Suppliers as of about 2 months ago and tried the freezedried black worms and discus chow pellets.
Shipping was fast and the products came with printed advice about introducing the new foods to the fish.
My Discus and their tankmates all love both foods. I'll be a regular customer and thank you for the service with the personal touch.

seanyuki
04-02-2023, 05:32 PM
I used to get the FDBW 1 kg from Al for myself and April Ross back in the days.

Disgirl
04-03-2023, 05:14 PM
I have been buying FDBW from Al since he first offered them, a long time. And I have raised many happy healthy discus on this amazing food. My fish get these worms daily without fail, and I feed the crumbs to my Endlers!
Barb

jwu0514
04-03-2023, 07:10 PM
Thanks, Al for the fast shipping. Also replied to my email very quickly when I made a mistake on my end. My wilds love the food! Will order again.

Greg-Florida
04-03-2023, 09:17 PM
I have been buying FDBW from Al since he first offered them, a long time. And I have raised many happy healthy discus on this amazing food. My fish get these worms daily without fail, and I feed the crumbs to my Endlers!
Barb

Never heard of Endlers! Looked them up and wow! Those are COOL little fish!! I'm going to have to start another tank!

pastry
04-03-2023, 09:21 PM
I'll be honest... I CHEATED ON AL... ONCE... and tries the Cali FDBWs due to price (crap, I feel like I'm Catholic again, at confession ��)... all fish going for the kill to start tearing up a cube, then immediately blow everything right the hell out their mouth. It's like a second bite, did the same and not one damn fish, no matter what it was, we'll touch it after that.

Confession #2: so I thought maybe it was a bad batch and bought another order... which had the exact same outcome. Went back to Al, like a cheating husband who hopes wife did not notice anything, purchased more of his magical good morning if he sprinkles cocaine, nicotine, and/or truffle oil in his cubes due to how addicted my discus are) and all of my discus and tankmates tore it up immediately without even wondering if it was "the other guys" stuff.

Confession #3: I freak'n love Al. Like our dear old friend, Kenny... Al takes the time for his customers & is genuine.

mleibowi
04-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Great service and a great products. I get FDBW, for my discus and they love it.

brewmaster15
04-04-2023, 09:10 AM
I'm a new customer to Aquatic Suppliers as of about 2 months ago and tried the freezedried black worms and discus chow pellets.
Shipping was fast and the products came with printed advice about introducing the new foods to the fish.
My Discus and their tankmates all love both foods. I'll be a regular customer and thank you for the service with the personal touch.

Thank you Greg!!! Definitely appreciate the feedback!

I used to get the FDBW 1 kg from Al for myself and April Ross back in the days.
Thanks Francis! I haven't talked with April in way too long ...One of the 3 Original Forum members. April was the one that Brought Ryan and I together.. Technically she was mother of SImplyDiscus!:)

Barb

Barb it has been a very Long Time! Thank you for your post!

Thanks, Al for the fast shipping. Also replied to my email very quickly when I made a mistake on my end. My wilds love the food! Will order again.
Jackie, Thank you very much!!! Glad to hear that you and your wilds are happy!

I'll be honest... I CHEATED ON AL... ONCE... and tries the Cali FDBWs due to price (crap, I feel like I'm Catholic again, at confession ��)... all fish going for the kill to start tearing up a cube, then immediately blow everything right the hell out their mouth. It's like a second bite, did the same and not one damn fish, no matter what it was, we'll touch it after that.

Confession #2: so I thought maybe it was a bad batch and bought another order... which had the exact same outcome. Went back to Al, like a cheating husband who hopes wife did not notice anything, purchased more of his magical good morning if he sprinkles cocaine, nicotine, and/or truffle oil in his cubes due to how addicted my discus are) and all of my discus and tankmates tore it up immediately without even wondering if it was "the other guys" stuff.

Confession #3: I freak'n love Al. Like our dear old friend, Kenny... Al takes the time for his customers & is genuine.

Elliot, (Confession #3) What can I say to that, you just paid me the highest Compliment that I could be given. Thank you my friend!:) As for Confession #1 & #2,... From the timeless classic ..Kung Fu Panda... “Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
and today is a gift...
that's why they call it present”
:)

Great service and a great products. I get FDBW, for my discus and they love it.
Mike, Thank you very much!!

thanks everyone!
al

jwcarlson
04-05-2023, 12:32 PM
My haik-view:

Al is very great
My discus love Al's worms much
Ships so freaking fast

April
04-05-2023, 01:17 PM
Hello Al/Brewmaster! I think of you always. I’m still around . And I still use Australian black worms.
Right now I’m running an aquarium store for a month and of course their discus are thin and some getting ragged fins so I am feeding them fdbw and they are eating them well. Hope to get them back on track.
I am only tranship ping discus for other buyers as I’m a tranship per for Canada .
I don’t have any discus right now as my house is not set up for it but I read and keep up on breeders and photos etc.
imo everyone should have fdbw on hand especially when just receiving discus to get them eating well and thriving .
Keep selling those amazing black worms !

brewmaster15
04-05-2023, 02:52 PM
Hello Al/Brewmaster! I think of you always. I’m still around . And I still use Australian black worms.
Right now I’m running an aquarium store for a month and of course their discus are thin and some getting ragged fins so I am feeding them fdbw and they are eating them well. Hope to get them back on track.
I am only tranship ping discus for other buyers as I’m a tranship per for Canada .
I don’t have any discus right now as my house is not set up for it but I read and keep up on breeders and photos etc.
imo everyone should have fdbw on hand especially when just receiving discus to get them eating well and thriving .
Keep selling those amazing black worms !
April It is soooooo good to hear from you! Im really glad you are well and keeping busy! Don't be a stranger! We even had Tony S posting for a few days before we scared him away! :) Stay well April.
Al

brewmaster15
04-05-2023, 03:05 PM
My haik-view:

Al is very great
My discus love Al's worms much
Ships so freaking fast
Jacob, Thank you! I was going to try and write one back but honestly, I'm much better with discus than poetry.

Al

mikee2002
05-07-2023, 10:02 PM
This is my first time purchasing from AquaticSuppliers.com. I am very happy with their Blackworn Original Cube. My Wide Discus as well as my domestic Discus likes to eat very much. Now I'm trying to train my Discus to eat from the top of the aquarium instead of keep searching for food on the bottom. I will definitely be a return customer and purchase more of their various food.

brewmaster15
05-08-2023, 07:35 AM
This is my first time purchasing from AquaticSuppliers.com. I am very happy with their Blackworn Original Cube. My Wide Discus as well as my domestic Discus likes to eat very much. Now I'm trying to train my Discus to eat from the top of the aquarium instead of keep searching for food on the bottom. I will definitely be a return customer and purchase more of their various food.

Hi Ning, Welcome to SimplyDiscus!!
Beautiful healthy looking Discus! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me feedback here ! I am very happy that you are so pleased with our Freeze Dried Blackworms and look forward to Providing for your needs again in the future!
Best always,
Al

LizStreithorst
05-10-2023, 01:14 PM
I just got a couple of bags. Of course the fish love them. I like the fact that they are tender and stick to the glass well. I have a male who hit the worms hard and make them come loose from the glass. Then, neither he nor his wife are interested in eating from the top. With these the problem is solved. They stick where they are put.

brewmaster15
05-10-2023, 09:04 PM
Liz, Thank you very much! I hope they also get your pairs back into spawning mode.:) Sometimes a change in diet can trigger it. Fingers crossed!