PDA

View Full Version : Aqua--imports.com ?

brewmaster15
10-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Anyone here buy from https://www.aqua-imports.com/

Looking for some feedback on the experience.

Al

Ryan
10-29-2023, 07:54 PM
I’ve gotten a lot of wild SA cichlids there. My experience is about 50/50, unfortunately. I typically stick with Wet Spot or Tangled Up In Cichlids if I can. And sometimes Imperial Tropicals here in FL (I used to provide fry to them occasionally).

brewmaster15
10-29-2023, 09:30 PM
Thanks Ryan. I decided to risk a shipment and got my current batch of wild rams there. They are still in QT but so far so good. They have been really good to work with so far. Responsive on the phone and by email.
Al

LizStreithorst
10-30-2023, 10:13 AM
Maybe so, but the fish shouldn't have come in looking like some of them did with overnight shipping. Some of them looked to be packed in tank water rather than fresh clean water.

brewmaster15
10-30-2023, 11:26 AM
Water smelled fine Liz.. zero feces in the bag. And only one ended up with some tail burns . I've got no complaints at this point and would buy from them again. Of course that could change. ..its only been a Few days.

For100
10-30-2023, 04:25 PM
Hey Al,

Glad to hear things went well. These days with so many distributors is a hit or miss for me.
Don’t want to hijack this thread……. But I just made a purchase in AquaHuna.com in WA. They were the only ones that had Sterbai and bristle nose Pleco available, I could not find them anywhere else. Reviews are decent and they have several videos in YouTube. Not sure if anyone has any experience with them?

brewmaster15
10-30-2023, 06:22 PM
Hey Al,

Glad to hear things went well. These days with so many distributors is a hit or miss for me.
Don’t want to hijack this thread……. But I just made a purchase in AquaHuna.com in WA. They were the only ones that had Sterbai and bristle nose Pleco available, I could not find them anywhere else. Reviews are decent and they have several videos in YouTube. Not sure if anyone has any experience with them?

I haven't heard of them before .. let us know how they do. For you. Always good to have options.

Al

Willie
11-19-2023, 01:34 PM
I've had positive experiences with www.aquahuna.com.

jwcarlson
11-19-2023, 03:41 PM
Aquahuna has been good for me as well.

brewmaster15
11-19-2023, 03:57 PM
Good to know.. thanks guys.