PDA

View Full Version : Corydoras sterbai - December 7th Presentation

Willie
11-20-2023, 07:02 PM
Eric Thomas, Professor of Biology at the University of the Pacific, will be speaking to the Minnesota Aquarium Society on Thursday, December 7. His topic is "I’m Dying to Get Out of Here! Self-Poisoning in Corydoras Catfish". If you have ever considered ordering a large number of Corydoras, this is a can't miss talk.

Minnesota Aquarium Society talks are open to the public, but you do have to pre-register. Go to our (new) website (http://www.aquarium.mn), click on the thumbnail for Eric's talk and use the link to register. You will receive an automated email confirmation with your individualized log-in link. The meeting starts at 7 PM Central time and the speaker usually begins at 7:25 pm.

For100
11-20-2023, 08:00 PM
Thank you for sharing. I just had a pretty relevant experience, lost 9 out 16 I ordered even though ALL looked healthy when they got home.

jwcarlson
11-20-2023, 08:25 PM
Thanks, Willie, this one sounds really interesting!

AquaticNerd
11-21-2023, 11:08 AM
Looking forward to this talk Willie, thanks for the notification!

Willie
12-05-2023, 09:01 AM
Just a reminder to pre-register for this presentation. It should a very interesting and useful talk.

jwcarlson
12-07-2023, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the invite, Willie! I only caught the back half and the Q and A after, but it was very interesting. Also learned that you and I bought corys at the same fish swap!

For100
12-08-2023, 02:31 PM
Hi Willie,

Thank you for the invitation. It was a very educational presentation, learned quite a bit. My only regret is that I had to drop early for family duty, missed the second half of the presentation and Q&A. Is there anything posted that I can look at for later reference?

Willie
12-09-2023, 10:47 AM
Glad you guys could make it. Unfortunately, this speaker asked that we not record his presentation.