View Full Version : MY TRIP TO THE ZOO - funny picture

redlines
08-06-2002, 09:29 PM
http://www.ask-andy.net/zoo1.htm

Enjoy!

redlines
08-07-2002, 05:19 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words as they say :o

This is a true story. Unfortunately I missed the opportunity to take a picture of the empty exibit that did have a sign posted saying that the Apes were out for Behavioral Training.

Andy

& yes that is a picture of my wife and kids watching the seals and sea lions

Jeffery_Doty
08-07-2002, 10:59 PM
HaaaaaHaaaa, Haaaa!!

That was unexpected and down-right funny!

Thanks for sharing, you must have laughed about that for a few hours or more!

What did you tell the kids? :o

Jeff
Oregon

DarkDiscus
08-08-2002, 09:14 AM
Andy,

My coworker is always telling me that means "You're number one!"

Hmm.

John

redlines
08-08-2002, 09:55 AM
Jeff,

I used is an opportunity to tell my kids to be careful repeating or doing what you see and learn from others. I for one am glad that my kids didn't take this Ape's lead and try to emulate him. ;D BAD Gorilla, BAD Gorilla.

John,

Your co-worker is either an Ape or you work with the same type of people I do. We weekly inform eachother what we think about eachother, jokingly & sometimes seriously. We do it verbally without gesture and with the phrase "YOU ARE NUMBER ONE". Then the point is made and understood and it does not become a HR issue. >:( HR IS NUMBER 1

Andy

PS - yes I laughed for hours and still do when I see the picture and remember the crowd reaction to the display. Over 30 people gathered to see the Ape and he just laid there doing his thing.

08-08-2002, 10:38 AM
Andy, great job with the story line. lol
We will be at the milw. zoo this sunday. Ill see if they picked up any new tricks.
Matt

redlines
08-12-2002, 12:26 PM
I removed the story link from my website so here is the picture I took at the zoo.

08-12-2002, 02:22 PM
Well, we were at the Zoo yesterday, and while the apes were in, they were not making obsene fingures to us. Maybe it was just you he didnt like. LOL
Take care, Matt

brewmaster15
08-14-2002, 12:20 PM
Thats too funny! ;D

I have to tell you though be very careful when visiting Zoos and going through the Monkey areas. They are known to be fond of Flinging various Bodily fluids and wastes everywhere, especially the males ;D ;D makes me wonder who teaches them these tricks in those Behvior classes! LOL

Take care,
al

bokgrasul
08-30-2002, 04:03 PM
Cool!!
How did you persuade the monkey to do that??
lol

SoloDiscus
11-15-2002, 04:03 PM
Working for a Zoo (literally) I could definitely tell ya some stories or point out where not to take your kids LOL

LilMissHorseshoes
01-08-2011, 03:10 AM
Lol