PDA

View Full Version : Diskusin

liz
11-11-2002, 07:48 PM
Hello Have started feeding the Discus Diskusin freeze dried food along with other things.They love it.Does anyone else use it.

chuck
11-11-2002, 07:51 PM
I use to use it, your right the fish do love it, But If you have more then 2 tanks the expense can get high... :( ;D
chuck

korbi_doc
11-13-2002, 05:36 PM
:bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: Hi liz, I use it & all my fish love it. It probably is more expensive that most foods, but I don't have time or inclination to make BH, so I feed this couple times a week as a supplement. They have a good time chasing the pieces all over the tank. Dottie ::) ::)

11-13-2002, 06:39 PM
My fish haven't developed a taste for it. I have about 3 packs left over. I'll sell
it at a good price if anyone is interested. Message me through this board.

RichieE
11-21-2002, 11:08 AM
I had the same experience as edibill with this. I have about 10 different foods I could feed at any one time. Diskusin was their least favorite and most expensive. They would pick at it but it mainly just floated all over the tank.

The only thing they liked less is Vibra-Gro. There is no way that company tested that food on live fish! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :thumbsdown:

Ivan
11-21-2002, 11:18 AM
Wow i've never known fish not like it. mine love it.

EthanCote.com
11-21-2002, 11:41 AM
Thanks to Edibill,

I was able to give Diskusin a try. My findings:

Out of 5 Discus, one loves it, one don't care much for it and the other 3 will eat it but without vigor. I suppose the food is new to them so it might takes some time to get used to it.

So there you have it folks, 1 out of 5 Discus highly recommends Diskusin ;D

Cheers,

Chi.