PDA

View Full Version : FROM KARIN

Elaine_Bryant
11-12-2002, 09:17 PM
;D ;D Hi everyone, Karin asked me to post this for her and let you know her discus seems somewhat better. She moved him into a hospital tank and used the medication recommended and is "keeping her fingers crossed". Whenever she tried to thank everyone for their input her point and speak would freeze up her p.c. and when she tried to hand type a thank you it was so frustrating for her she was on the verge of tears sooooo for Karin; thanks everyone for the help and the little guy is still fighting. Elaine Bryant

April
11-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Glad to hear Karin. you guys sure have fun with your puter...
think you need to run out and buy a brand new one. LOL.
well hope he does well.

Pick
11-13-2002, 12:06 AM
Thanks Elaine,

Sure do miss those smiley's.

TC

Elaine_Bryant
11-13-2002, 01:41 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Terry, these are for you. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) take care; Elaine

11-16-2002, 12:59 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting Karin yesterday afternoon on Chat (she was at work). She mentioned moving soon and purchasing a new puter' so she can get back on. This was the 1st time I spoke with her and told her I sure miss her posts. I am excited to get to know her as well.

Hurry Back Karin.....

Julz

April
11-16-2002, 10:25 PM
heh julz.....cool...but you talked to KarEn on chat....who lives in nevada .
KarIn....lives in washington. and i met KarIn,. they came up here to get fish and meet me.
harry J. is her husband.
but the other Karen or sponge bob or goldfish in a bowl ...is the one i met in calgary.
ok got that straight? lol.

11-16-2002, 10:47 PM
ooops.... :-\ Thanks for the education Pril....

I'm learning..... Sorry KarIn...from Washington. Sorry Spong Bob (KarEn) from Nevada... :P

Julz tip toes off to the corner....... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

karinS
11-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Thanks April someone has to explain the difference between Karin with an I and Karin with an E. 8) 8) 8) Julz You are forgiven this time don't let it happen again just kidding. ;D ;D April will keep you in line. Have a good day Karin ;D

April
11-17-2002, 12:33 AM
Hi KarIn . how are you? nice to see you posting.
hope all is well.
don't be a stranger.
we need you here! LOL.