PDA

View Full Version : Marlboro Red Fry Available

BoxerDad
11-20-2002, 12:26 AM
If anyone is still interested I do have approx. 65 Marlboro Red Fry available. They're growing fast and are quarter size and better.

I'm not shipping but if anyone is in the tri-state area I'm sure we can work something out.

E-mail to f4weasel @optonline.com or call me @ (516) 741-6569.

Thanks Again,

John

DarkDiscus
11-20-2002, 10:03 AM
John,

I'm sure that there will be some takers at the meeting on Saturday!!

Where did you get the parents?

John

PS. There sure will be a lot of us Johns there on Saturday!

BoxerDad
11-20-2002, 10:30 AM
The parents are from Cary, and the fry are F2's. They are starting to color up nicely with a nice orange red hue.

I'll be there on Saturday. I'm bringing up some fish for one of the attendees.

If anyone else would like some let me and I'll bring them up to the meeting.

Let me know !! (516) 741-6569 or f4weasel@optonline.com

Thanks for your interest,
John

RichieE
11-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone. I spoke to Boxerdad/John last night for the first time. We had a great half hour conversation about nothing but Discus. We cut it short because we are both going to the Northeast meeting tomorrow. Im takeing four of his fish at the meeting and someone else is takeing ten. He said he felt a little funny bringing his fish to sell and was wondering if anyone might look down on that sort of thing.

I gave him my opinion and that was anything Discus goes. Helping fellow hobbiests out when their tanks are explodeing is only one of the many assets a group like this can provide. Anyone think differently? If not and you have some room for reds let him know so he brings enough. Rich

korbi_doc
11-22-2002, 04:53 PM
:bounce2: :bounce2: Hey guys, hope no-one minds, fish et cetera should be there IMO. I may bring some CaSO4 powder for r/o regeneration since it's so hard to get. Maybe someone will want it, cheaper than u can buy it out there, if u can find it. I would hope everyone would bring something useful that they don't need anymore, who knows???? lol, Dottie ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chaos
11-22-2002, 07:34 PM
It'll be a great chance to buy more discus and save on the shipping at the NE meeting. I have already started to sell this idea to my wife. Even made room for more discus by giving a few to my close friend. I enjoy growing discus from 2 to 3".